Posted May 22, 2012
I have experienced nothing but the best from DeWitt, MI public schools. Their accademics are outstanding and the student's are hard working and kind. There is not a private school better than DeWitt, MI High School.

Posted April 18, 2012
If I had to do it all over again, I would choose not to send my children to Dewitt schools. This school system always has to do everything their own way, parent suggestions and opinions are often unheard. My son often comes home and tells me about some gruesome things that are happening at school, which the administration tries hiding from the parents! Iv'e spoken with many other parents in my neighborhood and we are very unsatisfied. My son is an average learner, we are an upper-middle class family like 99% of the families in Dewitt. If diversity is important to you, Dewitt schools may not be a reasonable choice.

Posted May 18, 2011
My child went to DeWitt schools for her whole life and absolutely hated the social structure. She found very little diversity. She also found the kids and staff to be "stuck up". Many of the teachers were unreasonable and extremely opinionated. The staff was overbearing and unnecessarily strict. The parent involvement, however, was outstanding.

Posted April 29, 2010
DeWitt is an excellent school, with many wonderful, caring teachers.

Posted January 21, 2010
My daughter started DeWitt during highschool as a result of our move. She thought her classes as a whole were much easier than the highschool in Middleville she came from. My son has attended DeWitt since grade school and due to a job change attended Hudsonville school for half of a year two years ago then back to DeWitt for a year. Now we are in Troy School district. Each time he left DeWitt he had to 'catch up' to the students at the new school. This meant hours at the kitchen table after school this wasn't the norm for him while at DeWitt (he rarely needed to study @ home) When he went back to DeWitt he said he felt like he was 'on vacation'. I loved the neighborhood in DeWitt and the teachers were wonderfull but the district is not keeping up with its peers

Posted February 08, 2008

Posted August 27, 2007

Posted October 18, 2004
Excellent school system. Block scheduling has enabled my children more time spent in each class.

Dewitt High School 4

Posted May 20, 2004
Generally a great place to have your kids. Typical bureaucracy on occasion, but ultimately there are a lot of intelligent, kind, caring people surrounding them.

Dewitt High School
13601 Panther Dr, Dewitt, MI  48820
Last modified Dewitt High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dewitt High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top