Bad
Good

The staff at FECC are exceptional. My daughter has flurished within the 4.5 months that she has attended this school. We have heard nothing but wonderful things regarding each Kindergarten teacher at this school. Of course, we are partial to Mrs. Davis simply because she is our daughter's teacher. She is patient, kind and extremely nurturing. To watch her in action is to watch someone whom was born to do the job she does. I am very pleased with this school and this school district. Our daughter is learning more than we ever imagined a child in Kindrgarten would.

When spaces opened up for school of choice in DeWitt, I wasted no time to apply. We were lucky enough to have made the lottery drawing and I am very thankful! At the previous school, my child would come home with some really shocking language and the security level was really questionable. Since being in DeWitt, I now rarely hear unpleasant language out of my child and I was actually pleasantly surprised when the office would not accept a phone call as permission to let my kid be picked up by another person (they couldn't verify who I really was). Inconvenient, yes, but what a a relief to know they are really on top of things! I am always seeing at least two parents helping in class when I stop in and they take a LOT of pride in the kids:) From an academic standpoint, my child has excelled in areas she previously had many issues with!! I gave 5 stars in facility and equipment because I don't believe that having top-notch computers makes or breaks a school. Those things are luxuries, but not essential, really. It's about the staff and parents that make things happen. Truly a breath of fresh air. There IS a difference and DeWitt has shown me this :) THANK YOU!!:)

The Lead Teach for the Little Panthers Preschool program is amazing. I wish she could be my children's teachers forever! The LPPS program is a great program. They offer a 2 & 3 day program which any child would benefit from. The staff at FECC is all great.

Last modified Fuerstenau Early Childhood Center is a Public school that serves grade K