Posted January 10, 2014
Wacousta is such a great school! My son loves his teacher and classmates. He has grown so much academically and socially since going there, and it is amazing to me where he is at educationally compared to peers in other schools. Very impressed! The staff out there is knowledgable, approachable, and you really get the sense of a tight-knit community. I recommend it to anyone looking for a school for their 1-6 grade children.

Posted April 27, 2010
A great Principal and very dedicated teachers. I believe my daughter will be well prepared for middle and high school. I am glad they are extending the school through 6th grade.

Posted November 04, 2009
The staff is always thinking of my children's needs. they work very hard to provide a top rate education.

Posted September 01, 2009

Posted February 16, 2009

Wacousta Elementary School 0

Posted January 14, 2008
My son has been in Wacousta for three years. I LOVE it. Small environment with caring teachers and an amazing support staff that is open and willing to field my calls. Wacousta Rocks.

Posted October 21, 2007

Wacousta Elementary School 2

Posted October 11, 2005
There is a violent attitude on the playground that is unbelievable. Little is done to prevent the violent acts at school with the most severe disipline being the loss of a recess for these violent acts. Bullies seem to have more protection than the victims.

Posted February 23, 2004
Wacousta School is an wonderful example of what an elementary school should be. The staff is caring and helpfuf to both students and parents. I think my children got a great start in their education by being at Wacousta School.

Posted August 10, 2003

Wacousta Elementary School
9135 West Herbison Road, Eagle, MI  48822
Last modified Wacousta Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wacousta Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top