Whitehills Elementary School 5

Posted September 11, 2014
East Lansing Schools were recently reconfigured meaning that Whitehills went from a 5th and 6th Grades to K-5. Additionally, school consolidation resulted in the closure of Red Cedar meaning that new boundaries had to be drawn for the district. The principal and teachers are committed and professional. The parents are engaged and extremely active in supporting the students and the teachers. As with any school in East Lansing, the student body is extremely diverse in all facets. Given the challenges of consolidation and reconfiguration, Whitehills has certainly exceeded my expectations for my children.

Posted May 24, 2014
the newest review - VERY accurate - it couldn't be said any better. absolute worst elementary in e. lansing

Posted April 24, 2014
WORST school EVER. Negative teachers who do not have any motivation to teach, principal worth having none, secretary is the meanest person I ever encountered and we call this a school. My daughter learned absolutely nothing, every day was worse than the other. I rather homeschool my children and my daughter is a very strong student.

Posted August 12, 2012
This school is horrible On a scale of 1 to 5 I give it a -5 For so many reasons I cannot list them all

Whitehills Elementary School 5

Posted August 09, 2008

Whitehills Elementary School 4

Posted November 20, 2007

Whitehills Elementary School 4

Posted March 20, 2005

Whitehills Elementary School
621 Pebblebrook Lane, East Lansing, MI  48823
Last modified Whitehills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Whitehills Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top