Posted February 11, 2014
My school is Donley Elementary School where I presently have 2 first graders and previosly a 5th grader. This school is excellent in all respects. The teachers, principal, counselor and other staff are enthusiastic, motivating and strongly support children socially, emotionally and academically. The level of communication between staff and us as parents is perfect. If the student is doing well or there is a problem, the staff notifify us promptly. Every teacher has been intelligent, patient, and highly motivated to help our children learn as individuals. I highly reccomend this school to any parent. Kennan M. DeWitt, East Lansing.

Posted September 16, 2009
Donley has an awesome team of educators that support and help our students to get ready for their future.

Donley Elementary School 4

Posted January 26, 2009
My daughter has loved her years at Donley and we have loved seeing her excel! The principal is engaging and available and the faculty are very caring individuals.

Posted November 09, 2008

Donley Elementary School 0

Posted September 05, 2008
My daughter attends Donley and my son did for a while before being moved to special needs class in another building. Her first grade teacher was fantastic! I couldn't have hoped for more. The principal is fantastic. We had horrible experiences in the Lansing district.

Donley Elementary School 0

Posted July 19, 2008
We were new this past year to Donley. They have an exceptional faculity. The principal is very visible and engaged. I found the student body to be kinda 'tough' even only being k-4th grade.

Posted November 01, 2007
Donley is a very good school to me anyways. My daughter just transferred there from a Lansing school and they really are helping her to catch up. There are also many programs to help her during her transition. Teachers are excellent and very helpful with parents.

Donley Elementary School
2961 East Lake Lansing Road, East Lansing, MI  48823
Last modified Donley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Donley Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top