PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

A wonderful school. I would gladly send my children here again. The experience they receive here is unlike any other in other public or private schools in the region. The school employs Montessori methods to educate and socialize the students.

I have 2 children enrolled and have experienced the toddler, primary, lower elementary, and upper elementary classrooms and love everything about the curriculum, teachers, administration, and school community. The Montessori model allows students to succeed by working at their own pace and fits the student centric model that many public schools are just now trying to explore (but will never get right). I can guarantee my 5 year old wouldn't have the opportunity to learn long division in a public school kindergarten setting, but our teachers recognized his ability and desire to do more complex math. Amazing! Additionally, I really like the small classrooms and student - teacher ratios and how the model is built to support curiosity, exploration, and learning. I am constantly amazed with the students in this school and the educational opportunities provided to them. The students are a close-knit community and it is wonderful to see that they support and care about each other. I only wish my kids could go to this school through high school.

The Elementary Classroom was not a safe environment for learning and emotional support. So many children have left this classroom unprepared for the academic rigor of the high quality area schools. Additionally, because there are so few children in each grade, the children struggle with friendships and self-esteem. The lower elementary teacher has anger management issues and it was disturbing to witness him lose his temper with both students and staff. Take a close look at the public schools in this area. Many rank among the highest in the state and country. We are so grateful that we left this program when we did.

Stepping Stones is a great Montessori environment where our daughter thrives. She loves her teachers and most of the students, and learns how to solve conflicts with her peers. She is learning an amazing amount of things for a child her age, and also learning life skills.

Stepping Stones is a great community of teachers, staff, and parents who love to help the children learn and grow. The education is outstanding and the knowledge they have about each individual child's needs and learning methods is incredible. It is such a peaceful environment to help nurture and grow in, and it is amazing to see the good mannered, intelligent children produced by this environment. We tried this school with a lot of reservations, and are staying with extreme gratitude towards all of the staff.

My daughter attends this school -- her mind soars and engages in all dimensions of life. Her teachers know her as an individual and help her to grow as a complete and wonderful little person. She is thriving and becoming the kind of learner we need in this world.

Our school has a great commitment to the Montessori philosophy. Our daughter has participated in this school from primary through the elder years and now all the way through elementary. She has really grown each year, and we think Stepping Stones has been a big part of this. We love the commitment and quality of the teaching staff and the strong community feel of the school. This year, we especially enjoyed participating in the Montessori Model UN experience with the trip to NYC and actually holding the final session at the UN itself!

My children have been a part of the toddler, primary, and elementary classrooms, each offering a nurturing and developmentally supportive environment. My children are developing a wonderful love of learning in the Montessori classes. When we started in the toddler and primary programs, I did not anticipate keeping my kids in Montessori for the elementary level. After a lot of deliberation, we decided the Montessori experience was the best placement. Two years later, I know we made the best choice! We are thoroughly pleased with the teachers and support staff.

Stepping Stones Montessori School has been a perfect fit for our family. We have both of our children (2 and 5) attending and have been extremely impressed with the quality of instruction, learning, and mentoring throughout our time here. We look forward to seeing our children grow, learn and become who they are at Stepping Stones!

Stepping Stones focuses on the educational development of the child through the Montessori method. Our daughter has grown from primary to elementary. She loves going to school and completes challenging assignments. Staff look out for the child's best interest and guide students to their maximimum potential. We highly recommend Stepping Stones to any parent selecting a school. It is a wonderful community and its curriculum diverse and is the best in the area.

Last modified Stepping Stones Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6