PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted March 07, 2014
I don't understand why people are posing positive or negative comments about the school principal. People need to know about the curriculum, teachers' qualifications etc. Principal is not directly affecting children. Teachers are the ones who are making positive or negative influence. I am happy with the education my daughter receiving since last three years ! I am one happy parent. I don't care about the principal. Nov. 10th post started this big mess.

Posted March 06, 2014
The principal of our school is a great principal , she is the best principal we had since we established our school more than 15 years ago. Do not listen to the negative comments from jealous people.

Posted March 06, 2014
Great school, strong values, excellent administration and instructors. Would highly recommend this school. They also have very low tolerance policy when it comes to bullying which I think is great! Safe environment.

Posted February 06, 2014
This is a great school. My two children have been enrolled for 4 years. Last year and this year have been the best with the new principal. She is very involved with the children and stress good behavior. I go to her many times with concerns and she is always timely and even follows up weeks after. She is very strong leader and I speak to a lot of parents and they all much happy with school now. The teachers are great and are very motivated and creative. We now know more about things happen at school and email updates are send almost daily. I have one more child who will be joining next year. The school does not have a proper playground but the principal is taking the lead and fundraising for it. Overall very please.

Posted January 30, 2014
I have 3 kids who are attending this school. I am very happy with this school . Love the way the principle is running this school. I disagree with the other parent that the principle is arrogant cause she has always been very respectful to me. The teachers are very nice and my kids have learned a lot .

Greater Lansing Islamic School 4

Posted November 10, 2013
Greater Lansing Islamic School is really improving everyday under the new leadership. We are glad to see all the positive changes and to see the school turning into a more professional place. Our concerns are heard and an action is taken at once.

Posted April 11, 2013
School is very Good for Islamic and General education. Specially for Arabic studies, Islamic values, Religion knowledge. It is very new school. They are trying there best to improve every thing. I will highly recomend for Muslim families.

Greater Lansing Islamic School
940 S Harrison Rd, East Lansing, MI  48823
Last modified Greater Lansing Islamic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greater Lansing Islamic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top