Posted September 22, 2014
Personally, Bellview was such an amazing elementary school for me. I love how the teachers are kind, caring, and friendly towards everyone, especially us students. If it is possible, I would totally go back in time and attend Bellview again! :)

Posted April 16, 2014
As a parent I have always pursued the best possible learning environment for my son. I am pleased to say I have that at Bellview Elementary. Bellview staff care about your child and their ability to succeed. The teachers engage students on a level that challenges and encourages growth. The principal Mrs. German sees your student and not a number. She knows nearly every student by name. She desires for the parent (family), school , community and the student to assist in their development into a future leader. Bellview offers various programs and activities that the children and their families love. An example is MACC or movie night, various field trips, great skate, spring fling, family fun day, breakfast with principal and parenting mentoring opportunity.

Posted April 10, 2014
WE have a wonderful new Principle this year that is doing a lot to change our school for the better. When I walk in the school i get a welcome feeling, the staff is all wonderful.

Posted October 27, 2013
This school has been through a lot of transitions. I think that Bellview is off to a good start with a great leader. The principal is visible and is caring. The kids love her and as a parent I appreciate how much she embraces the family. This past Friday she invited families in for an evening of fun. The school is changing for the better.

Posted October 17, 2013
This is my child's 1st year at this school, she loves her new teacher she is very tuned into her needs. Her class only has 27 children and an assistant teacher. I am very impressed with the academic level she is performing.

Posted October 17, 2013
Bellview is a nice school that has the students best interest at heart. The new principal and staff are working hard to make sure the students receive a quality education. The PTO works together with parents and staff to make sure fun activities take place throughout the year. Bell view is worth checking out.

Posted September 09, 2013
I am impressed with the new principal. Last year parents didn't feel welcome into to the school. Now I see the principal, teachers, and other staff greeting parents as they arrive with the children and during dismissal. My child said that the principal sat with him during lunchtime. He seems to feel comfortable with her. The teachers got a lot of work to do. I don't think he is engaged in learning because he doesn't remember what he learned. Hopefully, the new principal will hold them accountable. I am looking forward to seeing how this year goes!

Bellview Elementary School 2

Posted September 07, 2011
The first couple days of school, were very confusing.. Hopefully things will change.. I am looking foward to my child going to a great school!!!!

Posted September 07, 2010
I have a child that attends here. I love this school! her classes test grades were above average for their district. You can read how well this school does on the district info page. The teachers act like teachers and do their jobs in making sure every student is as successful as the next. Just keep in mind that it is your job to do the parenting @ home! Thanks Bellview for always striving for the best in your students!

Bellview Elementary School 3

Posted May 03, 2010
My child goes to this school now and her class has 29 children in it! That is way too many for one teacher. My child has trouble in a few areas and can not get the help she needs. This is the first teacher I have had a problem with in this school though. But because of the lack of suport my daughter gets I think this will be her last year here. Her first two teachers tried to help but there still wasnt enought cause the class sizes are just too big. Other then that this is a good school. All the parents and staff are friendly.

Bellview Elementary School
15800 Bell Ave, Eastpointe, MI  48021
Last modified Bellview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bellview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews.