Eastpointe, MI

Posted February 17, 2014
St. Thomas is a great school. My siblings and I attended St. Thomas from preschool till 8th grade and we were sad to graduate and move on to high school. St. Thomas provided a great education and we left feeling like we knew what we needed to for high school. Not only did St. Thomas educate us but they taught us how to be respectful students. The teachers and staff are nourishing and welcoming to all. They were happy to see you each day and are still happy to see you when you come back to visit, which I do frequently. I would recommend St. Thomas to anyone looking for an above average education in a caring and loving Christian setting. I plan on sending my children there in the future.

Posted January 14, 2014
St Thomas is a fantastic school! I have witnessed my 6yr old grandson kneeling down in front of the Nativity Scene and saying a prayer. He wasn't told to, he just did it. Christian education with Christian action! Amazing!

Posted January 14, 2014
St. Thomas is an amazing place! My son receives a quality education as well as the emotional support he needs to excel in school. The teachers are superb. I'm so happy that we found St. Thomas!

Posted December 09, 2013
St Thomas is an excellent example of a Christian school and Christian environment. I am not sure what the previous persons review was all about. I have sent my children to the school since 2009. Both of my sons are receiving an great education and that is what matters most to my wife and I. Please do not let one persons negative review ruin the chance for your children to get a great experience at St Thomas.

St Thomas Lutheran School 1

Posted October 07, 2009
I wanted to send my child to a Christain school. After my child spent many years at a premier non christian private school. THe level of smiles that the teachers at St. Thomas were many. But love is an action word. I found the school to be very ridgid and not friendly at all.The parents were not allowed into the classroom without an appointment? I wanted to see the raw teaching style, not a show!. The school administrator seems to be very busy, and not able to talk to you. As anew parent, you should be able to address my concerns. If your child is in another private school with a different philosophy or style of teaching. Do not bring them to St. Thomas!! The school does not know how to welcome a new child. I find this a poor ex. of what Christian is like! This would turn Christ off!!

St Thomas Lutheran School 1

Posted April 13, 2009

St Thomas Lutheran School 3

Posted April 07, 2009

St Thomas Lutheran School 0

Posted April 06, 2009
I feel St. Thomas is an awesome school. I went there and so did my sisters and our daughter. There is very loving and caring teachers that not only tell the children about the love of Jesus but instruct in their studies to go on to high school. I highly recommend it to everyone.

Posted April 02, 2009
I cannot say enough about the level of Christain education that is provided at STL. My daughter has been taught by the finest teachers at this fully acredited Lutheran school. THANKS, ST. THOMAS STAFF!!!

Posted March 30, 2009
I believe this school is outstanding. The teachers, aides and support school staff are awesome. They are so helpful with everything. They have been around now for 100 years and hope to see 100 more. I attended preschool through 8th grade and still help any opportunity I have. It is a great place to learn and you will value it forever.

St Thomas Lutheran School
23801 Kelly Road, Eastpointe, MI  48021
Last modified St Thomas Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Thomas Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top