Posted January 06, 2014
My husband and I attended ERPS. We went on to receive our undergraduate degrees at Ferrix State University. We now have great jobs and are very impressed by the exceptional faculty at ERPS!

Eaton Rapids Senior High School 4

Posted November 09, 2013
Eaton Rapids High is led by a principal who cares. Teachers are responsive and most will give extra to help students succeed. Would like to see a better variety of classes offered. Administration is responsive. School spirit so high that kids who choose to become involved find it a place to enjoy. Need more counseling staff. A solid example of small town life in Michigan as families and community are very involved in schools and activities.

Posted May 23, 2011
ERHS is a great place to be if you are looking to make friends. I love the atmosphere that our school carries and the faculty really show an interest in it's students. I am graduating from ERHS this year and I can honestly say that I have had many wonderful experiences here and I will miss it very much.

Posted May 11, 2010
Eaton Rapids High School was great this year. I have enjoyed my 1st year, here at ERHS. Young Mr. Smith has helped me become a better person. ERHS has great students and great staff. Lets keep up the great work until June 9, 2010 @ 11am than school is out!!!!

Posted March 08, 2010
My daughter graduated from ERHS recently, and had a wonderful experience there. The faculty is great and there are lots of opportunities for kids in sports and fine arts. The school is well-managed, safe, and welcoming for students. They welcome parents' volunteerism, not just in the PTA but in many booster organizations and the ER Education Foundation.

Posted February 07, 2010
Eaton Rapids High School is the best, This is my first year at ERHS and it is great. Staff are ready to teach and Student are somewhat ready to learn. ERHS Students are great when it comes to sports and they are in Greyhound Spirit, the staff I like would be Mr. Brant, Mr. Anderson, Mr. Whitmyer, Mr. Lounds, Ms. Cartwright, Mr. Cores, Mr. Harmon, Old Mr. Smith, Mr. Johnson, Mr. Maurer, Mr. Jones, April, Mrs. Hubert, Mr. Bogardus, and Mrs. Parker.

Posted January 20, 2010
My three sons received an excellent eduacation at Eaton Rapids. The schools provided a safe environment in which they were able to learn and succeed. They have all received their masters degree at prominent universities. My boys were able to participate in athletics as well as academic clubs. Great opportunities!

Posted January 20, 2010
Great school! The teachers bend over backwards and there is no violence/drugs to speak of.

Posted September 17, 2009
Our schools have spirit that far exceeds any in the surrounding area. We have the best teachers and the best students by far!

Eaton Rapids Senior High School
800 State Street, Eaton Rapids, MI  48827
Last modified Eaton Rapids Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eaton Rapids Senior High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top