Bad
Good

I love this school, my family and I are part of the schools of choice and we live in Detroit, and my kids are bused to ecorse this is their second year out there. I love the teachers and they are averaging 20 kids per class room my daughter only has 18 kids in her class,it is very rare now and days to find a school with less than 30 kids per class. Ecorse public schools reach all of my standards for it to be public.

I pulled my children out of this school it is a joke .If your child needs special need this is not the school it does not have the right teachers for this, They need smaller class size than 36 per teacher.

Ralph J. Bunche is an excellent school. The principal and the teachers are very hard working, dedicated people. The parents do not see the long hours after school, daily, that the principal is at the school working to make sure that the school is up to standard. The numerous hours that she puts in after work and some weekends is not overtime pay. Presently, the school does have music but not gym and art. The teachers do schedule gym time on a weekly basis for the children. Residents and non-residents of Ecorse should take the time and visit Ralph J. Bunche they will see a well run, clean and discipline school. Bunche is a school were anyone would love to enroll their child/children after visiting.

This school has excellent teachers, but there is no art, sports, music or any extracurricular activities that the children can participate in.

I pulled my children out of this school.I would recommend any parent who cares about their child to do the same.The music program was cut, there is no art or gym teacher. Also when my son had a fight with another student, his teacher told him to hit him back!

Last modified Ralph J. Bunche Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-3