Ecorse, MI

Ralph J. Bunche Academy 4

Posted September 09, 2010
I love this school, my family and I are part of the schools of choice and we live in Detroit, and my kids are bused to ecorse this is their second year out there. I love the teachers and they are averaging 20 kids per class room my daughter only has 18 kids in her class,it is very rare now and days to find a school with less than 30 kids per class. Ecorse public schools reach all of my standards for it to be public.

Ralph J. Bunche Academy 0

Posted February 22, 2009
I pulled my children out of this school it is a joke .If your child needs special need this is not the school it does not have the right teachers for this, They need smaller class size than 36 per teacher.

Ralph J. Bunche Academy 1

Posted November 29, 2007

Ralph J. Bunche Academy 5

Posted October 26, 2007
Ralph J. Bunche is an excellent school. The principal and the teachers are very hard working, dedicated people. The parents do not see the long hours after school, daily, that the principal is at the school working to make sure that the school is up to standard. The numerous hours that she puts in after work and some weekends is not overtime pay. Presently, the school does have music but not gym and art. The teachers do schedule gym time on a weekly basis for the children. Residents and non-residents of Ecorse should take the time and visit Ralph J. Bunche they will see a well run, clean and discipline school. Bunche is a school were anyone would love to enroll their child/children after visiting.

Ralph J. Bunche Academy 0

Posted October 06, 2007
This school has excellent teachers, but there is no art, sports, music or any extracurricular activities that the children can participate in.

Ralph J. Bunche Academy 4

Posted July 18, 2007

Ralph J. Bunche Academy 2

Posted October 04, 2006
I pulled my children out of this school.I would recommend any parent who cares about their child to do the same.The music program was cut, there is no art or gym teacher. Also when my son had a fight with another student, his teacher told him to hit him back!

Ralph J. Bunche Academy 2

Posted March 01, 2006
I am a parent. There are good teachers here, but the way the school is run is a joke ,they say they want your help, but they do not want your help.Enrollment has steadily declined . We are under 200 kids now. Princible is in office in morning instead of out meeting her studentsevery morning.This place is a joke.

Ralph J. Bunche Academy