PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted April 22, 2015
Love, love, love our school! Sending all four of our children there for the past 12 years total. A very special place where our kids thrive. Teachers are creative, hands-on, caring and thorough. Our first two were well-prepared to transition to our local middle school in 8th grade. We receive numerous compliments about how they come ready to learn and also have leadership skills to boot. We are Christian and especially love how the head and heart knowledge of Christ and God's word is reinforced at school and interwoven through out each day.

Ebenezer Christian School 4

Posted March 16, 2012
Ebenezer is a school that has a loving and caring, almost homeschool atmosphere. The teaching is based on individualized student progress. The teachers truly care about their students and their academic progress. The love of Jesus is in everybody and you can see that in the daily happenings at the school. What a worthwhile place to send your child!!

Posted May 17, 2010
I have been involved in many many schools over the years as a student and mom, and this school is by far the best! I am grateful for the high quality education and caring staff. The kids love their friends and numerous field trips. Bonus? It's affordable too!

Posted March 25, 2010
My son is a 1st grader at Ebenezer Christian School , this is his second year attending. He has grown acedemically & emotionally. My son has a long history of separation anxiety; My husband & I both believe that the family / home environment that the entire staff & other parents project , is what has helped him to adjust and lower his anxiety. My son's first 2 years at Ebenezer Christian school have been a blessing to our family.

Posted March 25, 2010
We love Ebenezer! Our kids are recieving a quality Christian education from caring teachers. The class sizes are small, which allow for more individualized education. The atmosphere is very family oriented and our kids have made great friends. Academics are solid and the extras..band, strings, basketball, community projects, History day, science fair and frequent field trips make it a well rounded education. My favorite part, though, is that my kids spend time in worship, prayer and Bible study on a daily basis.

Ebenezer Christian School 2

Posted February 04, 2010
The teachers try to make academics top priority at this school, however, many inprovement are needed, funding should focus on the students resources such as computers, books and a safer play area. Also, beware if you are new to the community, Ebenezer Christian School does not offer a warm and welcoming environment.

Posted October 05, 2009
Not only is our school top notch academically; but I love the family atmosphere at Ebenezer Christian School. Our families get to know each other well over the year and years that our children attend school. Parents work together to create a nurturing, interesting and safe environment for our students. Our school is small, and the parent/teacher to student ratio is fantastic! The parents are highly involved in their children's education, constantly fundraising to supplement our student's tuition, which is low to help area families attend. All of our activities means a lot of contact with eachother. The longer I have been a parent here, the more impressed I am with the integrity of the people involved in our community school. Many parents are simply good friends now. I can't imagine a better place for our four children.

Posted October 03, 2009
Ebenezer has Great caring Teachers!

Posted October 03, 2009
Wholesome! The kind of school that give attention to each childs ablity and makes sure that they excell in all areas of education. I feel blessed that our family is part of this school.

Po Box 158, Ellsworth, MI  49729
Last modified Ebenezer Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8