Farmington Hills, MI

Posted June 20, 2014
My second child has just finished her time at EMS and we have been truly blessed have been part of this school. Both my wife and I are educators, so we have some exceptionally high expectations when it comes to teaching and learning. With both of our students, the majority of experiences were outstanding. Mind you, there were teachers that our children liked better than others, but that is to be expected. We found the administration to be helpful and concerned with the well-being of our kids. There were several times over our 4 years at EMS that the staff (counseling, support staff, teachers, administration) went above and beyond for our kids...and we saw them do it for others as well. Between my wife and I, we have almost 50 years of educational experience in some of the top districts in MI, and we put our kids at East and we'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Posted September 02, 2008

Posted April 15, 2008
Im a student actually. during my 6th and 7th grade years this school was amazing to me. It honestly opened a great range of new ideas. The teachers were honestly the coolest, funnest.. most helpful people in the planet that i could ask questions and learn from. I joined the track team in 6th grade and then 7th i did volleyball. Not only was i in shape from these activities, i worked with others and gained great friends. The students at this school are grand. They are unbelievably nice and smart. yet during summer before 8th i moved.. yes this was recently and i go to a school here in florida. Yet its not so great. I always say i want to move back not just cause of friends but because i miss getting involved with school. East Middle School has changed my life. Thank you.. and i miss everyone there.

East Middle School 3

Posted November 08, 2007

East Middle School 4

Posted May 30, 2006
- a former student

Posted February 07, 2004
My daughter is here and loves it. There are afterschool programs for everyone -- sports, music, theater, etc. Everyone can be involved in something. My daughter is in the AP program and is challenged by it.

East Middle School
25000 Middlebelt Road, Farmington Hills, MI  48336
Last modified East Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top