Farmington Hills, MI

Posted January 29, 2010
Kenbrook is perfect, it is everything you want in a school. The staff is great, the community is very active and everyone is involved in making the students suceed. We started here in 2nd grade and now are in 4th grade. Miss McDermid was the best teacher my son will ever have, and all the others are also great. It has that small town community feel where you just feel comfortable. My son is very, very happy here.

Posted October 29, 2009
The entire staff of this elementary school is dedicated to help each and every child be a success.

Posted October 04, 2009
Kenbrook is a Blue Ribbon Scool, with the most dedicated staff and Principal! Every child, parent and visitor feels special as soon as they enter the building.

Posted October 04, 2009
Kenbrook is an AWESOME school because of the community! Every part of this community is working toward the same goal: STUDENT ACHIEVEMENT! Best thing is that the staff work so hard to make sure children and families find individual success. Children and families work hard to support the efforts of the school! Great place to be!

Posted October 04, 2009
Kenbrook staff always puts the students first. It is a very friendly school. They work with a positive attitude and it shows in the students.

Posted October 03, 2009
The staff is truly a team. From the custodial staff, to the teachers and on to the principal they are all pulling for the kids.

Posted October 03, 2009
Kenbrook is a great place - full of community spirit, fellowship, true concern for children, and everyone working hard to provide the best possible learning environment for our students. At the heart of it all - we're a family.

Posted May 20, 2009
Other than large class sizes which is now typical of a public school, I have no complaints about Kenbrook. I have two young children who attend Kenbrook and have found the teachers to be wonderful. We come from a private school setting and I really appreciate how the teachers work to give each child individual attention at this school. The parent/teacher communication surpasses any private school I have attended or sent my children to in the past. I am proud to be a Kenbrook parent. I believe that they truly care for our kids and are helping them be their best.

Posted April 15, 2009
We have two children at Kenbrook. The teachers deliver a high level of individual attention and are sensitive to the educational and social needs of each student. Parents here are very interested in and actively involved with the school.

Kenbrook Elementary School 4

Posted April 01, 2009
My children are in kindergarten and in 2nd grade at Kenbrook. I've been very happy with their teachers, who have both given my children extra help when they've needed it. One child was being bullied and that was nipped in the bud. Another was having trouble concentrating in school and I was notified right away...the teacher and I are working on getting her to focus. The class sizes are large and that's what I'm not crazy about. There are 26 kids in my 2nd grade child's class. But, it's a public school and definitely one of the better ones in FH.

Kenbrook Elementary School
32130 Bonnet Hill Road, Farmington Hills, MI  48334
Last modified Kenbrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kenbrook Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top