Farmington Hills, MI

Posted May 20, 2014
My daughter has thrived here. Teacher quality is excellent. Mr. Anderson is the best, no nonsense principal I have ever encountered.

Power Upper Elementary School 3

Posted June 26, 2013
Ok, it's been awhile since these ratings are up to date, so here is a honest review. I just finished 2 years at Power (5th and 6th) I'm now going into 7th grade at East. I can honestly say that it is ok, not great. KIDS: So obviously you want to know what kind of kids are going to this school. A lot of them are very nice, I have not met a student who has been mean to me. Some of the kids have been mean to other kids, but a lot of times it only happens once, all school are like that though, right!? There is a certain person who I have heard, should be expelled. But he/she is leaving the school. One person did get expelled that I know of, 2 were excused for the rest of the year, that I know of, and a few kids have been suspended, but the majority of the kids are good. I'm personally friends with both kinds of people. TEACHERS: I would say that my favorite teacher is not from power, but my 2nd or 3rd is. Some of the teachers are nice and others are mean! 2 lunch ladys are mean, and the others are nice. The principle is nice, and the vice principle hasn't been there all year so we had a substitute. LUNCH/FREE LUNCH: I do know some kids who are on free lunch, but not the majority.

Posted June 05, 2013
is okay but not great,i like the teachers and princilable but there work afets are kinda of

Posted April 14, 2010

Posted May 18, 2008

Posted January 27, 2008
This is the best school in Famingtion/Farmingtion Hills!

Posted January 03, 2007
My eighth grade daughter has enjoyed her three years at Power. I think the academics are well taught, and the extracurricular activities are extensive and open to all.

Power Upper Elementary School 3

Posted October 26, 2006
Power is a ok school but not the best in oakland. This school is not recommended, so you should go to another farmington school.

Posted September 21, 2006
Hi I am a 7th grade student at Power middle School. I think that Power is a very good school. Everyone I know is nice. If you are a parent and you are reading this you should register your child to Power. Their education is not too hard and not too easy. It is in between. Teachers and staff are nice. Once again I think you should register your child to Power.

Power Upper Elementary School 2

Posted September 06, 2006
My opinion of Power is not a good one. Had trouble with my child that has ADHD. Seemed like no one would help him or give him the extra boost he needed. Teachers even misplaced papers that had been graded but counted as '0'. Not impressed. Thank Goodness he moved on to high school.

Power Upper Elementary School
34740 Rhonswood Street, Farmington Hills, MI  48335
Last modified Power Upper Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Power Upper Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top