Farmington Hills, MI

Posted June 01, 2015
The focus on readers as learners, and the fact the administrators know most of the students individually, in addition to the communication from the school, and the simple instructions for supporting the learning at home. Very involved pta, one of the state's best. i strongly recommend this school.

Posted February 04, 2015
My son has attended this school since kindergarten and we've been very happy with it. The teachers are experienced and caring and there is good parent involvement. The teachers and principal are good about communicating with parents so I feel like I have a good idea of what is going on with my son's education. There are also good extracurricular opportunities like Math Pentathalon, etc.

Highmeadow Common Campus School 2

Posted November 22, 2014
The staff doesn't speak, no good morning Mr or Mrs. So and So. My child's test scores dropped and her penmanship was worse after finishing two grades. Most days homework was read 20 min nothing more. A 5 star rating is far too generous for this school. Also there is a very abusive teacher all the parents and staff know about everyone has to try to avoid rather than deal with.

Highmeadow Common Campus School 3

Posted September 10, 2014
I used to send my kid to this school.not now. It is a good ,safe school to send kids.teachers,principal are friendly..entire school is in good lovely atmosphere.kids enjoy it.parents participation is good too.only concern is curriculum is not challenging the kids.i am not sure it is city issue or school issue. I would have continued my kid if curriculum is challenging.

Posted August 17, 2014
HCC is an outstanding place where students learn to love learning. My son attended a pre-school that I adored. I was concerned about finding a school that would be a good transition. I wanted nurturing teachers, a tailored curriculum, a safe and diverse environment. We have found all of those things and more. I had no idea how quickly he could grow into a confident independent learner. His love for learning new thing s has only grown. He seeks out maps, books, newspapers any means to draw comparison to things they talk about at school. One night at bedtime he said he wanted to work on his reading stamina and would read a few pages to himself. He was 5! I am so excited to see what first grade brings. I would not hesitate to recommend HCC to a parent in the district and hope other schools in the area can model some of the great approach Principal Sanders is using at HCC.

Highmeadow Common Campus School 2

Posted April 12, 2014
The school expectations and achievements have gone down considerably after the re-configuration by the district. There are no enrichments, media , music is limited. I've been with the school for more than 8 years and see the downfall which is very shameful.

Posted March 30, 2014
My son goes is going here from last 3 years and I couldn't be more happy.

Highmeadow Common Campus School 3

Posted November 12, 2013
Kids are nice, well behaved. Parents are actively involved, play a big role in kids education, and that explains their achievements. Some of the teaches are nice, too. But the role of school itself in kids education is rather mediocre. Curriculum is slow, dull and boring, not challenging at all, and insensitive at all to individual needs. Quality is not so great. Rather an empty promise. Kids deserve much better.

Highmeadow Common Campus School 4

Posted September 26, 2013
Teachers and parents work together to get the best for the children. Even the principle helps monitor traffic and helps with lunch services.

Posted September 26, 2013
I am a new parent in HCC this year, but I feel I have been in this school forever. The staff are wonderful and our teacher is really a caring and loving person. I am really pleased for my child to be in HCC.

Highmeadow Common Campus School
30175 Highmeadow Road, Farmington Hills, MI  48334
(248) 785-2070
Last modified Highmeadow Common Campus School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Highmeadow Common Campus School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top