Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

My son's current teacher is one of the best teacher's I've known of in my lifetime. I appreciate everything she does for my son and all the kids in her class.

Amount of homework: Disagree

They don't have homework. I understand the concept behind not assigning homework everyday, but assigning it at least 2-3 days a week would be a positive in my opinion.

Develops character: Agree

They try to ensure the children admit and take responsibility for their mistakes. The children are encouraged to tell the truth at all times, and then apologize or do whatever is needed to counteract what they've done wrong.

The principal is a tool. She is easily swayed by certain families and does not work to achieve the best outcome for each and every student. Your child may be the one Left Behind.

As a teacher, I am so proud to be part of a cutting edge school. The climate is exceptional and the teachers re remarkable.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Teachers model these skills for kids and acknowledge when they do them. This is great in my opinion.

The focus on readers as learners, and the fact the administrators know most of the students individually, in addition to the communication from the school, and the simple instructions for supporting the learning at home. Very involved pta, one of the state's best. i strongly recommend this school.

My son has attended this school since kindergarten and we've been very happy with it. The teachers are experienced and caring and there is good parent involvement. The teachers and principal are good about communicating with parents so I feel like I have a good idea of what is going on with my son's education. There are also good extracurricular opportunities like Math Pentathalon, etc.

The staff doesn't speak, no good morning Mr or Mrs. So and So. My child's test scores dropped and her penmanship was worse after finishing two grades. Most days homework was read 20 min nothing more. A 5 star rating is far too generous for this school. Also there is a very abusive teacher all the parents and staff know about everyone has to try to avoid rather than deal with.

I used to send my kid to this school.not now. It is a good ,safe school to send kids.teachers,principal are friendly..entire school is in good lovely atmosphere.kids enjoy it.parents participation is good too.only concern is curriculum is not challenging the kids.i am not sure it is city issue or school issue. I would have continued my kid if curriculum is challenging.

Last modified Highmeadow Common Campus School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.