Posted April 06, 2014
A faith-based curriculum and strong teaching staff have allowed my children to grow academically and spiritually in this school environment. Above all, the nurturing and structure my children have received from the teachers they have had at St. Fabian makes it an A+ school in my book!

St Fabian Catholic School 1

Posted March 25, 2014
Worst school in farmington hills, Lot of discrimination from school authorities non Chaldean children. Rituals every Friday point towards fanatism.

Posted March 13, 2013
I am a parent of two children at St. Fabian, a third and a sixth grader. My husband and I have been extremely pleased with the school leadership. The Principal is a strong leader and has implemented many wonderful and positive changes for the school. Her empahsis and focus on building a strong and challenging curriculum has been evident. She communicates on a weekly basis and parents are always infomed on what is happening at the school. The wonderful faculty at St. Fabian have created an environment that teaches and embraces our Catholic faith. The Pastor also has a wonderful relationship with both the children and parents. The teachers empasize discipline, respect, along with providing a nurturing environment, especially in the elementary school. Our children are challenged in a manner that makes learning enjoyable and desirable. The school offers an Accelerated Learning program, Spanish, Art, Gym, Library, Computers, and Music. There are also many extracurricular opportunities. There is a very strong sense of community, a wonderful Parent Teacher Group, as well as a very well organized parent involvement program. It has been a great experience for both our children.

Posted March 13, 2013
I am parent of 3rd grade multiples who have attended St. Fabian since Kindergarten. We are extremely pleased with our children s' academic, spiritual, social and emotional development, which we directly attribute, in large part, to St. Fabian. The principal provides strong leadership and has a clear vision towards ensuring that students learn, and grow in a Eucharist environment, and have the wherewithal to thrive at the High school level and beyond. St. Fabian has excellent extracurricular programs, including CYO sports, boy/girls scouts, student council, and many others. Also, the Advanced Learning Program provides additional academic enrichment for students who have demonstrated an ability to receive advanced coursework. Overall, great principal, great teachers and our children have developed relationships with some really wonderful peers along the way. Highly recommended!

St Fabian Catholic School 4

Posted February 13, 2013
My child attends St Fabian and has for two years. It's a very nice facility with an active PTA and involved parents. The principal is visible and communicates regularly with parents through a weekly newsletter. My child enjoys school and is learning a lot. As with any school, there are some teachers who should probably retire or rethink their profession, but, the teachers I've encountered have been effective. The school offers Spanish, Art, Music and CYO sports. The students attend Mass once a week and the Priest is very engaging. The class sizes are small. It's a good school.

Posted January 25, 2012
We moved our son when he was beginning middle school to give him more individual attention and a more structured setting, our daughter was beginning 4th grade. The change from public school to private school was a challenge but for the better. My kids were held accountable for their work and expected to behave in a respectable manner. My youngest has loved this school and all the teachers she has had since kindergarten. It's a great foundation for education.

Posted January 25, 2012
We are very happy with the education our children are receiving at this school. We have been a part of this school for eight years now and we still have a few more years to go. We have seen change happen in our school both good and bad. We are definitely in the upswing with a great new principal, excellent communication in place, terrific parental involvement, challenging academic environment and the teaching staff is absolutely top notch. We highly recommend this quality Catholic education for your children. Yes, it is a sacrifice to send your children to a private school, however, the benefits far out-weigh the costs and is truly worth every penny. You will not regret it. God Bless!

Posted July 18, 2011
I went to St. Fabian back in the 1970's when it went through grade 6. My neice went there through 8th grade. We both enjoyed the school, had lots of friends, and learned a lot. But you will really benefit from this school's education when you go to college and move into the work world. I have similar college degrees from others in my company and yet I am always selected to lead and guide our toughest clients. My neice successfully wins work for her company even though there are other employees that are older, more experienced, and have more advanced degrees. The confidence, structure, and self respect you experience at St. Fabians makes all the difference.

St Fabian Catholic School 0

Posted April 26, 2010
Using the latest technology, St. Fabian provides a well rounded education.

St Fabian Catholic School 0

Posted April 26, 2010
St. Fabian has always been a leader in the community, and it was agreat place for my children and me to learn.

St Fabian Catholic School
32200 West 12 Mile Road, Farmington Hills, MI  48334
Last modified St Fabian Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Fabian Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top