PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

We as family (School Staff and Parents) work together towards discipline, helping children in the right direction. we had to leave Michigan for Job change and when we came back to Michigan and when we went back to the school, my son felt like he is back to home. That's why we call ourselves as MMC Family. we are glad that we took a right decision to send my child to Maria Montessori Center by helping him to prepare my child to be a better person.

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

How can support learning disabilities when they can reject a child crying for 15 mins during the first visit

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

After the death of Mr. Kerbawy everything is fake

Develops character: Strongly agree

Rejecting my 3 years old child as she cried for 15 mins Mrs. Alexander didn't accept in the school as my 3 years old would be a disturbance for other students

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

The staff use to be great but now after the death of the owner they have 2 casa classes rather than 3 classes so student ratio has dropped down the head teacher I am unsure

Dedicated, top quality staff and loving family atmosphere. Children here thrive and excel. Awesome school.

Both our son and daughter attended the MMC from kindergarden until fourth and second grade respectively until we moved out of Michigan. We absolutely loved the school and specially the dedicated and caring teachers. The school was demanding academically but light on sports. Our kids really miss their old teachers and still keep in touch with them.

Excellent School: My Son went to this school for 3 yrs. Simply Great Teachers and Great School. Great Foundation for the Kids. I strongly suggest this school for parents.

My 2 daughters goes to Maria Pre-K and 2nd Grade . Faculty is very efficient and you see Kids well disciplined. Kids get good presentation skills, Attention to detail, Good Education. Only thing you can't expect from MMC is not so much fun like other public schools.

I recommend this school as teachers are very nice and there is discipline for the kids who go to this school. My kid is excellent after she joined this school. Simply superb school and marvelous. Regarding extra curricular activities, don't expect too much and that is in parents hands to send their kids on their own. But, if you talk of studies, your kid will get foundation which will last life long given by teachers and principal. I like that kind of foundation which any parent could expect in long run.

Last modified Maria Montessori Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-8