Farmington Hills, MI

Posted February 13, 2014
Both our son and daughter attended the MMC from kindergarden until fourth and second grade respectively until we moved out of Michigan. We absolutely loved the school and specially the dedicated and caring teachers. The school was demanding academically but light on sports. Our kids really miss their old teachers and still keep in touch with them.

Posted July 26, 2013
Excellent School: My Son went to this school for 3 yrs. Simply Great Teachers and Great School. Great Foundation for the Kids. I strongly suggest this school for parents.

Posted December 12, 2012
My 2 daughters goes to Maria Pre-K and 2nd Grade . Faculty is very efficient and you see Kids well disciplined. Kids get good presentation skills, Attention to detail, Good Education. Only thing you can't expect from MMC is not so much fun like other public schools.

Posted December 09, 2008
I recommend this school as teachers are very nice and there is discipline for the kids who go to this school. My kid is excellent after she joined this school. Simply superb school and marvelous. Regarding extra curricular activities, don't expect too much and that is in parents hands to send their kids on their own. But, if you talk of studies, your kid will get foundation which will last life long given by teachers and principal. I like that kind of foundation which any parent could expect in long run.

Maria Montessori Center 1

Posted June 08, 2008

Posted October 10, 2007

Posted August 31, 2007

Posted August 15, 2007
I liked the school a lot. I child has learned lot by going to this school. I will strongly recommend to any parent to send there child to this school. Education is excellent.

Maria Montessori Center
32450 West 13 Mile Rd, Farmington Hills, MI  48334
Last modified Maria Montessori Center is a Private school that serves grades 1-8
Maria Montessori Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top