Farmington Hills, MI

Posted March 22, 2015
Great school!!! My daughter was in Artstart 6 month to 6 years old. She loves the school and so are we parents!! The staffs are loving and caring. Ms. Suman the owner know every child and their parents. The educational goal is customized for each child he/she is guided based on their interest and capability. My daughter is highly interested in reading & writing. With the great work of her teachers, she started to write journal when she was 4 years old and by 6 she is able to read chapter books easily. And the school is open almost year round which is a great help for parents both work.

Posted March 04, 2015
This school is a best kept secret:-) My family has moved out of state, and the difference in the education they are receiving in their new school is depressing to say the least. We are in the process of moving them to what we hope will be a better school/fit for them. Artstart had my daughter reading in Pre-K and doing multiplication in Kinder! She loved her teachers, Mrs. Suman and Mr. Raj. The school has a wonderful mix of diversity as well. Highly recommended!

Posted October 27, 2014
Amazing school! Both of my kids went there. Simply loved it. I started sending my son at the age of 3, he started reading just in few months. Both of my kids got an excellent foundation. The principal/director of the school Ms. Suman knows each kid's talent and where they are lacking in. I would like to thank the entire staff and especially Ms. Suman for all her hard work, patience and determination in providing the best care and education for the kids. I highly recommend this school.

Posted October 11, 2014
We have been taking our older son here for a year and a half. A month ago, we brought our baby to start here. We've had wonderful staff caring for our children over the past year and a half. The head teachers of the infant through 3 y/o rooms have been nothing short of outstanding!! I am so happy we found the Montessori academy of Farmington hills and I would recommend them to anyone in the area looking for quality care for their children.

Posted August 16, 2014
My daughter have been here for almost 1 1/2 years. I always felt very comfortable with all the teachers and staff, they are always open to communications. The learning curriculum is awesome. I can t thank them enough for providing a warm and nurturing environment for my little one. She has learned so much and made great friends. We feel sad that she is leaving the place where she feels most comfortable, aside from her home. We had a wonderful first experience in a Montessori School.

Posted April 03, 2014
I brought my son (19 mo old at the time) at this school after visiting multiple Montessoris. And I have to say, since then I have been thankful of that decision everyday. He started out in the toddler room with Ms Val as a teacher and he was reading at 2. Now he is in the next toddler room with Ms Nada and he is writing at 2 yrs and 8 months. School principal Ms Suman has the talent of running a very functional administration and picking THE best teachers. She is always open to suggestions and takes care of even trivial issues right away. My son gets upset on the weekends that he can't go to school that day! He is loved, cared for and is learning like I never knew possible. This school provides a very safe, nurturing and stimulating environment for the kids. If you are looking for a daycare with only fun and games, then this might not be the place for you. But if you are looking for a place where you can drop off your kids with a carefree heart and see them growing emotionally and academically sound, then please don't look any further.

Posted June 04, 2013
ArtStart Montessori Academy is the best investment my family has ever made in ensuring academic excellence for both of my daughters. My family has driven from Novi to Farmington Hills since 2006 to attend this educational powerhouse! The educational curriculum is phenomenal and is what I credit both of my daughters' reading aptitude and reading comprehension skills to. They were both early readers as a direct result of the wonderful Pre-K classroom and teachers. Both of my daughters learned to read here at the age of 3. As a result of their early reading, my 4th grader is reading at a 9th grade level and my Pre- Kindergartener is reading at a 2nd grade reading level. I cannot say enough about the nurturing and caring environment Mr. And Mrs. Kapila foster for the children. They are wonderful owners and always provide a personal touch.

Posted December 22, 2012
Excellent & Outstanding School! We live in Plymouth and it is Worth the Trip to bring my children here. My son started at the age of 2 and my daughter at the age of 3 and each are treated like Individuals and NOT just like a Number in the System. This is especially important as my children have had Emotional/Behavioral special needs. They've passed screenings for Autism in the Public Schools, but they were defaulted to Special Education programs. Programs offering 'therapies' geared for autistic children because they can't (or won't) work with my children as Individuals. While the children and I endured this frustrating and at times humiliating screening process as directed by U-M Mott; both Ms. Suman and Mr. Raj have patiently held firm on their belief that my children are each Beautiful, Talented and Gifted Individuals with Potentials that deserve to be Nurtured, Fostered and that they just needed Time to heal and grow. Therefore they have become Extended Family to us and we are very, very Blessed to have them in our lives. We also tried a local private school but we were disappointed with the quality of education and compassion for the children.

Posted September 22, 2011
Academic excellence for a child is a key objective for any good parent. This is what Artstart has provided my son for more than a year. He was enrolled in the school at 10 months and now at barely 2 years old, he counts from zero to 30, has recognition of numbers, knows and articulates all shapes, clearly pronounces and recognizes all alphabets, strong knowledge of phonics for each alphabet and more. People ask if he is gifted and I say no just well educated at Artstart. Ms. Val was his teacher for more than a year. My husband and I attribute my son's success to her. If anyone is looking for a school for their young one with a loving and yet structured environment and a strong focus on academics, then Artstart is the place for your child.

Posted September 08, 2011
My letter of Appreciation to Mrs. Suman & Mr. Raj and the Staff I want to express my deepest gratitude to Mrs. Suman and Mr. Raj, the staff at Artstart Montessori for an OUTSTANDING EDUCATION, YOUR SUPPORT and FRIENDSHIP for the last 3 years. You have giving my son Hunter a FANTASTIC foundation in which he will be able to build upon! One day we will look around and we'll be proud of his accomplishments all because his foundation was great. I will never forget Artstart! If ever I come across someone looking for a head start for their child I will recommend Artstart! Artstart Montessori ...To me means developing the Artistic side of your child early on! It's developing their Art of speaking, reading and writing! gmc

Artstart Montessori Academy Of Farmington Hills
31195 West 13 Mile Road, Farmington Hills, MI  48334
Last modified Artstart Montessori Academy Of Farmington Hills is a Private school that serves grades PK-2
Artstart Montessori Academy Of Farmington Hills Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top