Farmington Hills, MI

Posted May 27, 2015
I recieved alot of attention from the teachers and they truly care about the students. I felt as though i was a part of something important when i decided to join OEC, and I truly have been blessed to be a part of it.

Posted March 22, 2010
I have been consistently impressed with the level of caring and commitment to excellence at this school. The teachers are phenomenal, and the opportunity presented to the students cannot be beat anywhere in the Detroit area. It is one of the gems in our region. My daughter has found herself there, academically and personally, and I could not be happier with her experience.

Posted January 30, 2010
This is a phenomenal program. Students graduate with their COLLEGE diplomas not just their high school one.

Oakland Early College

Posted October 03, 2009
Our kids graduate with their high school diplomas and their college degrees--all free of charge!

Oakland Early College
27055 Orchard Lake Road, Farmington Hills, MI  48334
Last modified Oakland Early College is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oakland Early College Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top