PK-3|Private

Bad
Good

My child is enrolled in the toddler program. I was worried how he would adapt considering he had never been around other children or left alone without family. Ms. Gress supplied me with all the information and confidence I needed. She called to keep me updated on how his first week of school had been going. I always feel very informed. My son now loves coming to school and completely adores his teachers. I am so confident that he loves school and is in great hands! Within just a short time being in school I have already noticed that he has picked up more language, independence, and confidence. I really like that my child is learning so much and has calm patient teachers. I know he is in good hands!!

Couldn't be happier. The toddler program is by far the best around! The toddler classroom offers a unique year of self development in a tender atmosphere of special understanding, respect and support. They are unique in that they provide a very specific structure which fulfills the social, physical, emotional and psychological needs of each child.

The principal and teachers went out of their way to help my toddler adapt to being in a structured environment for the first time. He was having a hard time with me leaving, but the Pre-Primay teached handled the situation wonderfully - she was kind, gentle, and helpful. They use Love and Logic as a guide to helping the children learn to make good decisions at a young age. I highly recommend this Montessori School.

My daughter, who is now eleven months old, attends Schoolhouse Montessori Academy of Farmington Hills. She has gained a great learning experience while in their care. She has learned to fall asleep on her own, basic sign language and how to drink out of a glass. This school has experienced teachers that are willing to direct their full attention on your child s learning development.

Last modified Schoolhouse Montessori Academy - Farmington Hills is a Private school that serves grades PK-3