Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Teachers are well educated and students are trusted will everything, teachers and students work together

I was a Fennville Student my whole school life and I personally didn't see very much of the drug issues. It was most likely because If it was there I was around it for so long I didn't notice. Some of the teachers are good at what they do, trying to explain so the kids understand, connecting with the students. Other teachers thought seem to not care as much. The school system for discipline does need some work and the teaching system as well but other than that Fennville schools are pretty good. Im proud to say that I attended Fennville

I have a child in each one of the schools. Fennville is good for a MI school but not as advanced as other states that we have been too. There is one Math teacher for Algebra A that needs to be fired. Beware. Just like any other school, some outstanding teachers, some there only for the check. So far so good though. My kids are very happy there.

I've attended Fennville schools since I was in kindergarten. I'm now a sophomore. I'm at the top of my class. All my friends are very smart. Everyone probably wonders why someone would go to this school that's rated so poorly. Well, the scoring even says it's based on standardized test scores. In no way should schools be judged on that. Yes, it's true, in Fennville we have a number of students that don't care about their education. That doesn't mean that we have bad teachers or bad administration, because by no means is that true. We have great teachers who teach us what we need to know and beyond. You can't force all students to take the education that's given to them. If you care about school and want to succeed, you can still do that. Don't judge this school before you know about it. Give us a chance.

I have attended Fennville High school since 9th grade until now.I am in 11th garde. I personally have decided to transfer schools. The town of Fennville has a drug issue. This issue, I feel, carries into the school. Students at this school seem proud to be able to get away with things such as using drugs IN school, smoking cigarettes right outside the school and skipping class without getting caught. Fennville has a very excellent sports program and it seems that's where the focus of the school is. If your child is good in sports by all means choose Fennville. If not I would highly suggest looking at different schools.

Well, I'm a current student at this school and it has it's ups and downs like most schools do of course. The atomosphere is a bit rough, and there's alot of conflict with bullying and such. It seems to be all about sports, and I would highly recommend a few changes in the school system to make the students feel more at home. Otherwise, the high school has an excellent principal, and many of the most wonderful teachers. Some however, are a bit more moody than others about grades and such but overall I'd say it's a decent school.

Fennville teachers are reall ygood some not so much,but the saftey is average.The Principle can take control. I'm a current student and this school is good don't get me wrong,but the atmosphere is a little rough and bulling is a big problem here.

We have only been in the Fennville area for about a year and have nothing but wonderful things to say about this school district. In Fennville, although small, has a wonderful homey, welcoming atmosphere. The very first day the principal and the student counselor and several teachers went above and beyond to make sure both of my children were given every bit of assistance and attention they needed. This is the first school where my daughter has excelled, and even received honors for her artistic achievements. I would recommed them to anyone!!!

Last modified Fennville Public High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.