Posted June 08, 2011
North Road has been an awesome experience for our son. Every part of his day makes him feel special and cared for - teacher, staff, principal, lunch staff, aides, etc. He loves what he is learning and we appreciate the way his teacher empowers him to give his best. He feels safe and thinks that North Road is the best elementary school and he feels "sad" for the kids who have to attend the "other" two elementary schools in the district. Wonderful parents involved in the PTO. Awesome and caring teachers who take a personal interest in the students. Great principal and support staff in the office.

Posted June 07, 2011
We absolutely love North Road. We switched our children from an neighboring district through Fenton's school of choice program. Our kids felt welcome immediately. Both our first grader and third grader were taught according to their independent abilities and given advanced instruction in reading and math. In a day that most public schools cater to the kids that aren't making "the grade", the staff at North Road value each student and teach to every ability within the IB curriculum. I couldn't be happier with our decision to move to North Road this year. Superior school! Superior leadership! Superior Teachers! Superior Education!

North Road Elementary School 2

Posted April 14, 2011
Our son started in North Road. All was fine in young five's, we were very happy. Then he was placed in Mrs. Iverson's K class. What a disaster. This woman is READY to retire and it shows. She was short with the class often, even yelling at them to get coats on and such. We tried and tried to volunteer in the classroom but she kept giving us the brush-off. After the first semester and being denied access to the classroom we took it up with the principal. I mean, would you feel comfortable with your kid in a class the teacher won't allow you to observe? The principal got us in there but it was like pulling teeth. She was terribly cold to us and our son after that. We pulled him out and sent him to a nearby charter school. He's flourishing now in second grade, reading at the 8th grade reading level and loving every minute of it.

North Road Elementary School 0

Posted April 21, 2010
My kids love this school and the IB curriculum is fantastic!

Posted January 09, 2008
I have two children at North Rd. Elementary. My younger is 'special needs'. This school has really tried hard to meet his needs. He is flourishing now. My older son loves his school and his teachers. The principal is easy to reach and always helpful.

North Road Elementary School 2

Posted February 21, 2007
- a former student
We switched to a different school in the Fall of 2006. We are so glad we did. North Road initially met our expectations, then slid downhill fast. Both our children had bullying situations that were not handled in a way we felt was caring and best for our children. It's a shame what happened.

Posted November 11, 2005
I have three children at this elementary school, and I have been very happy with my experience so far. The teachers are friendly, caring and very knowledgable. The principle is a visible figure in the school and often knows students by name. They have a very involved PTO organization, and provide many fun and educational activities for the students. My kids love North Road!

North Road Elementary School
525 North Road, Fenton, MI  48430
Last modified North Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Road Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top