Fenton, MI

West Shore Elementary School 5

Posted August 23, 2010
Very happy with my daughters teacher and excited to start a GREAT year at Lake Fenton Schools! The office staff has been great and so has all the faculty I have met!

West Shore Elementary School 5

Posted April 05, 2010

West Shore Elementary School 4

Posted February 23, 2004
This is a great school for the kids. I have lived in the district for 17 years and have found it to be very involved by the parents of the district. I have two boys that attend the school. The involvement of the whole facilty is what impresses me. I am proud to have my kids attend this district, and look forward to the next step in their journey through the system.

West Shore Elementary School
3076 Lahring Road, Fenton, MI  48430
Last modified West Shore Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2
West Shore Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top