Bad
Good

Awesome! Teachers, students and parents are all involved to give the students tools for success! Great Principle.

Ferndale Middle School is a really good school. I feel they offer lots of extra curricular activities and my daughter has made plenty of good friends. The teachers here really care about the students and not just about getting a paycheck. My daughter is going to the 8th grade in a couple weeks and I am proud to say she is a student of Ferndale. Last year was the first year in this district, I am glad we made the move...

I feel that a public school cannot offer more than what Ferndale Middle School offers. They have a sound curriculum, great staff and a diverse population. I feel that both of my children received an excellent education there.

Ferndale Middle School is not only a great school, the staff is great too.

I am a proud parent of a 7th grader at Ferndale Middle School. I am also a product of the district. We couldn't be happier with the school. My son is challenged academically by teachers that love to teach and guided by a supportive, caring, and receptive staff. You will find no better fine arts programs anywhere else. The music instructors are the cream of the crop and the community is very supportive of the arts. MEAP scores are on the rise (not that this is the way I choose my children's schools, test scores are extremely subjective and don't accurately reflect the growth of the students). The Ferndale School District as a whole is on the cusp of excellence and I am excited to be a witness to its renaissance and proud to send my children to Ferndale schools. You can't measure heart on a chart.

We've been extremely happy with Ferndale Middle School! The kids, teachers, staff & parents have all been wonderful. My child is taking very challenging classes, and is having a wonderful year academically. The fine arts programs can't be beat! There are also wonderful extra-curricular activities and plenty of options for school sports.

I most say My son has enjoyed his 6 years at E.O.P.S.A and he will return this year for seventh grade. I as a parent have to say my child has been on honor roll all six year doing good. I will like to thank all the teachers for the hard work they do put up the different issue and good and bad behavior that a very hard tasks so i tip my hat off to you thanks a million for teaching my child.

Last modified Ferndale Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.