Posted August 07, 2014
Awesome! Teachers, students and parents are all involved to give the students tools for success! Great Principle.

Posted August 23, 2013
Ferndale Middle School is a really good school. I feel they offer lots of extra curricular activities and my daughter has made plenty of good friends. The teachers here really care about the students and not just about getting a paycheck. My daughter is going to the 8th grade in a couple weeks and I am proud to say she is a student of Ferndale. Last year was the first year in this district, I am glad we made the move...

Posted February 24, 2010
I feel that a public school cannot offer more than what Ferndale Middle School offers. They have a sound curriculum, great staff and a diverse population. I feel that both of my children received an excellent education there.

Ferndale Middle School 0

Posted February 02, 2010
Ferndale Middle School is not only a great school, the staff is great too.

Posted May 27, 2009
I am a proud parent of a 7th grader at Ferndale Middle School. I am also a product of the district. We couldn't be happier with the school. My son is challenged academically by teachers that love to teach and guided by a supportive, caring, and receptive staff. You will find no better fine arts programs anywhere else. The music instructors are the cream of the crop and the community is very supportive of the arts. MEAP scores are on the rise (not that this is the way I choose my children's schools, test scores are extremely subjective and don't accurately reflect the growth of the students). The Ferndale School District as a whole is on the cusp of excellence and I am excited to be a witness to its renaissance and proud to send my children to Ferndale schools. You can't measure heart on a chart.

Posted March 30, 2009
We've been extremely happy with Ferndale Middle School! The kids, teachers, staff & parents have all been wonderful. My child is taking very challenging classes, and is having a wonderful year academically. The fine arts programs can't be beat! There are also wonderful extra-curricular activities and plenty of options for school sports.

Posted March 30, 2009

Ferndale Middle School 0

Posted December 18, 2008
I most say My son has enjoyed his 6 years at E.O.P.S.A and he will return this year for seventh grade. I as a parent have to say my child has been on honor roll all six year doing good. I will like to thank all the teachers for the hard work they do put up the different issue and good and bad behavior that a very hard tasks so i tip my hat off to you thanks a million for teaching my child.

Ferndale Middle School 4

Posted May 24, 2007

Ferndale Middle School 4

Posted February 03, 2006
- a former student
I think this a great middle school. I have graduated from this school and have went on to high school. They have a great principal and he is very understanding. The teachers are great and have a great extracurricular activities. Parents are involed and their grades and tests scores are great. I would have never left if i didn't have to move.

Ferndale Middle School
725 Pinecrest Drive, Ferndale, MI  48220
Last modified Ferndale Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ferndale Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top