Posted January 27, 2014
I have 3 children in this school. My older daughter is in 4th grade and has been attending this school since pre-k. Every single teacher we have encountered has been fantastic. I love the principal and he is the first to step in to shovel, man the crosswalk and/or any questions you have. The extra activities such as movie nights, concerts, halloween parties, daddy daughter dances are always well run. Conferences are what you make it. Reading the other reviews, it seems like they're only complaining instead of partnering with the teacher. The classroom sizes are perfect. Due to the downsizing around this state, I feel this school does a fantastic job in balancing whats most important.

Webb Elementary School 1

Posted May 30, 2013
Completely underwhelming! The problems just grow the longer you are there. From not informing me my child was having difficulty passing his reading tests to not providing any sort of graduation in kindergarten. In first grade, it just gets worse. Snacks are withheld as punishment as well as being sent to lunch late. Incomplete homework was not sent home. Only certain parents receive updates on their children, all other parents are left to interpret through their children. There is a considerable lack of communication between the teachers and parents. The principle is more concerned with his popularity, then tackling and handling issues. If you bring up an issue, the teachers seem to come down on your child. Children that once loved school, lock themselves in the bathroom, begging and pleading not to go to school. Concerts are only given by the third and fourth grade. It seems as if the children are there to be pushed through an assembly line and only to pump up the vanity of certain faculty. A school led by Mr. Knapp who wants to be Mr. Popular, Mrs. Wilkin's with the mentality that she's untouchable and Mrs. Gutmahker the Russian tyrant. This is a DON'T!!!!

Webb Elementary School 2

Posted March 12, 2012
My son is currently in kindergarten. He is constantly telling me that he is afraid of going to school, that they don't give him a chance to figure things out because there are too many other kids. And to me, it does feel like an assembly line. Even at parent/teacher conferences, I did not get a chance to discuss half of what I wanted to know because the teacher would only give each parent 2-3 minutes each. I am looking to transfer him to a private school that has less students per teacher.

Webb Elementary School 2

Posted January 05, 2012
I have been less than impressed with the experience and education my son has received from Webb Elementary School. Prior to our transition to Webb, my son loved and looked forward to school, he enjoyed learning and loved exploring his curiosities. Since attending Webb, my son rarely wants to talk about what he did at school, and asks daily to stay home. It seems that due to the large class sizes, that obedience has taken precedent to creative instruction and redirection. It has been my experience that parents who recommend this school have not experienced a school that is run by an enthusiastic, creative, and student centered staff. I am currently looking for a new school for my child.

Posted September 13, 2011
My Girls Love Webb Elementary And if Anyone Ask Which School is A Good School I Would Say Webb it"s Not A Good School it is A Great School With Excellent teachers and a Great principal and great staff and challenging academic programs.

Webb Elementary School 4

Posted April 06, 2009
I love Webb. The teachers are very experienced and do a great job. I have two kids that go here and they are both doing very well. I would recommend this school to anyone who is considering it.

Posted January 29, 2008

Webb Elementary School 4

Posted November 30, 2006
I believe this is a wonderful school and I am glad my family and I moved to Hazel Park. My children are doing great in this school and I'm proud of them and their teachers.

Webb Elementary School