Flint, MI

Posted December 29, 2008

Posted April 17, 2008

Mott Middle College High School 0

Posted October 30, 2007
My son attended Southwestern Academy and was literally on the verge of dropping out. It took him awhile to get use to the open campus but his grades and his attitude have improved remarkably. He feels good about himself now. I see the difference at home and in school. The teachers really care and are willing to work with you to help your child succeed. The community service activities are great. I really like the fact that the student can still participate in activities at their home school. I highly recommend this program to any student and parent as an alternative to dropping out.

Mott Middle College High School 5

Posted March 27, 2007
My son was not doing well at Southwestern Academy. We enrolled him in Mott Middle College and his grades have greatly improved. he went from d's and e's at Southwestern to all a's and b's at Mott. He loves the smaller class sizes and the everyone there wants all of the students to succeed. It's a great school.

Posted February 22, 2005
- a former student
They have some cheesy rules, but the overall program is pretty good. I really like the fact that student have the chance to enter into college while they are still in high school. As far as Extracurricular activities, they are pretty low on that, its mostly like an artsy school. The teachers are the absoluter best...the principal leadersip is not the greatest though. There needs to be more disipline and they need to make students realize they cant be immature because they are on a college campus. Not a bad school though, one of the better ones I have been too.

Posted February 23, 2004
Mott Middle College is the only high school within the Flint area that I wanted my children to attend. What could be more conducive to learning than having the high school on a college campus and be able to use the college facilities? Nothing! Although I wasn't enamored of all the teachers MMC has, most of them are the cream of the crop. I also believe that the low teacher to student ratio makes for a very friendly, community spirited environment. All three of our teenagers attended MMC and all loved their high school. We highly recommend MCC to any prospective students.

Posted July 23, 2003
- a former student

Mott Middle College High School
1401 East Court Street, Flint, MI  48503
Last modified Mott Middle College High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mott Middle College High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top