Flint, MI

Carpenter Road School 1

Posted March 27, 2011
my children have nothing but problems since they started attending this school. my children are always getting jumped by 2 or more students. I have gone to the teachers, principal, county school board and even the state school board. i have had no luck getting this to stop. as of right now nothing has changed and it's been a year. my children after school have to meet me in the office for their own safety. i've been told excuses and given the run around from everyone in the school district trying to make my children safe. if you can put your children in a different school i would highly recommend it.

Carpenter Road School
6901 North Webster Road, Flint, MI  48505
Last modified Carpenter Road School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carpenter Road School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top