Freeman School 5

Posted January 16, 2008

Freeman School 5

Posted August 20, 2005
I give this school two thumbs up, there all about the children and their progress. Never have I witness a school that will have fun rasiers just to provide a safe place for children to come and intereact with parents grand parents not to mention the reading and math programs. The volunteers deserve an a+. I love this school, more schools should look at this one and copy. If you can arrange it send your sweet babies here! Beside how many principals take the time to learn every childs name as well as there parents.

Freeman School 4

Posted March 17, 2004
My son has attended Freeman from K-3. We have been very happy with this school. He has learned so much and has enjoyed school every year. My son was an advanced student and they were very quick to notice and provide the extra challenges that he needed. The principal is very involved with the teachers and the students. I have nothing but good things to say about Freeman Elementary.

Freeman School
4001 Ogema Avenue, Flint, MI  48507
Last modified Freeman School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Freeman School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top