Northwestern High School 5

Posted September 26, 2007
Anyone can say anything about Northwestern, but to catch the true essence, you have to go there. I am a student that is in the 11th grade and has been going there since the 10th. The school has the greatest staff anyone could ask for. everyone knows your name and your family. The security is great. I am in an enviroment were I am safe (that's why I left Central). But all in all, Northwestern would be #1 on my list.

Northwestern High School 4

Posted March 23, 2006

Northwestern High School 2

Posted August 25, 2005
Northwestern was a school of character and a great learning institute, but since the change in leadership the school is failing.

Northwestern High School 5

Posted June 13, 2005
I'm not a parent but a student of Flint Northwestern-Edison sine the 6th grade and this fall I will be entering the 12th all the time i have gone there it has been an amazing learning center, the teachers are great and I've meet life long friends there is a great amount of parent activity. The best thing about the school is the chance to learn another language , the performing arts and the creative arts programs. These have great teachers and I like them because alot of art programs were cut from our districts budget and we still have them so I believe that if you wany your childern to have a great and safe learning enviroment Flint Northwestern Edison is the place for you. Sincerly, V.Burch 12th grade student

Northwestern High School 4

Posted December 27, 2003
My child love going to Northwestern. The classes are small and the teachers get to know each and every child personally. As a parent I stop in my child classroom unannounce, I watch and observe the setting of each and every class room situtation during that hour. I watch as student give and receive hugs from teachers. I see clear excitement from student when a teacher praises them and also see a lot of temper tantrum when they don't. This school have great student body, eager to please. Friendly students. All this school need is a 100% parent involvement to set these student on the right track.

Northwestern High School
G2138 West Carpenter Rd, Flint, MI  48505
Last modified Northwestern High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northwestern High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top