Flint, MI

Posted December 01, 2010
You couldn't ask for a better staff than the people at Pierce. Most of them are very concerned about the student's welfare, and will go out of their way to help students succeed.

Posted April 25, 2008

Pierce School 1

Posted March 07, 2008

Pierce School 3

Posted November 28, 2007
As far as buildings go, Pierce is one of the better buildings in the Flint District. The parents are very involved in this school, planning parties, fundraisers, etc. The staff seem to work together which helps keep the school on track. My only concern is the principal. I feel she has a lack of heart, often pushing things on others.

Pierce School 4

Posted February 22, 2007
I have had 3 children at this school and have 2 there now. I find it is a school where concerns are taking to heart. They recieved a good foundation to become college student as they are today

Pierce School 2

Posted January 24, 2007
I have 4 children who attend this school and I am currently looking to pull them out. I have issues with other children who are lacking in disipline and the principle doesnt do much about it. I use to love this school but its going downhill fast!

Pierce School 4

Posted March 11, 2006

Posted November 28, 2005
Pierce demonstrates what highly committed teachers and highly involved parents can do even where there are significant funding problems. I am proud to have 3 kids at Pierce, I am proud to be a regular volunteer in their classrooms, and I encourage all parents to be as involved as they can possibly be. People make or break a school, and right now there are a lot of good people working hard to serve these kids' needs. It works.

Pierce School 3

Posted May 26, 2005
I think the pre-K program is wonderful. Mrs.Blaque and Mrs. Horton are great. Pierce school itself I think is lacking. I really don't like my daughter exposed to it.

Pierce School
1101 West Vernon Drive, Flint, MI  48503
Last modified Pierce School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pierce School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top