Bad
Good

Scott School 1

Posted January 16, 2013
I have a special needs child in the expolsion program that the teachers (2 of them in the class) Let my kid walk out of class and never watched where he went or anything. I spent 2 hours with the school safety, and a school councelor trying to find my child after he walked out of a unit with 2 teachers that never followed him or even watched what direction he went in.

Scott School

Posted September 25, 2009
Good school nice principals and teachers, I have a kindergardner there.

Scott School 5

Posted September 19, 2009
Great Teachers and Great Students that love to learn.

Scott School 1

Posted August 03, 2006
We just moved to Michigan so I looked online to get test scores and information to figure out what school I wanted my son going in to. Scott school had the highest test scores so I chose them and its a regrettable decision. My daughter went through their preschool program which was great they did a very good job. My son did first grade and the teacher was very good but the overall lack of dicipline in the school was appauling. The children are out of hand and no one tries to keep them in line plus there isn't a nurse for when your child becomes ill. My son became severely depressed in the school from other kids behavior and developed quite a few horrible habits we are fighting hard now to break.

Scott School 4

Posted July 28, 2004
My children (3 boys) have attended this school for 5 years. I have been very pleased with the teachers and the principal-former and present. I am an active parent and feel the school handles itself well.

Scott School
1602 South Averill Avenue, Flint, MI  48503
Last modified Scott School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.