Kate Dowdall Elementary School 5

Posted January 10, 2006
Dowdall Elementary School has exceeded my expectations for a quality school. Their standards are high and their cirriculum enables many oppurtunities to challenge students' problem solving skills. Their parent involvement is amazing and shows in the school spirit! I am also impressed with the level of respect shown between students and staff! I give Dowdall elementary 5 stars!

Kate Dowdall Elementary School 5

Posted September 12, 2003
My daughter is now attending Armstrong middle school, and thanks to the excellent teachers at Dowdall, she is well prepared for the new challenges of a new and different school. I must admit that she does adapt well, as she is adopted and remembers her former home. I am very proud of her and glad that we chose Dowdall, it is an excellent school. The only problem we ever had was with the current principal, otherwise we had no problems at all.

Kate Dowdall Elementary School
3333 Shillelagh Drive, Flint, MI  48506
Last modified Kate Dowdall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3
Kate Dowdall Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top