Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Good curriculum and focus on academic performance but bad student character management - especially if your child is not in the A class. Students make noise and become disruptive and Teachers tend to revert to take home assignment instead. My children experienced a lot of bullying on the school bus and in the class too.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Theh have absolutely no patience for kids.. They suspend my child 2-3 times a week

My autistic son goes to this school and he is restraind on a regular basic, he comes home with bruises and at least 2-3 days a week they kick him out. Smh the staff sucks and have no sympathy for someone elses special nreds child!!!

I absolutely love this school. The teachers really care for their students. Their academics are excellent. The most important thing is I can drop off my grandson to the school and not worry about his safety. Mainly because of God, but they do everything they can to insure the children's safety.

I'm in love with International Academy of Flint. My oldest daughter went there and now my youngest daughter attends. I love that they really care about your child's future, and are strict in the way they conduct the school.

I have nothing but praise for I AF. I had two grandchildren who attended while they were in my care for seven years. After returning to there father's custody now atending school. My granddaughter was a member of the National honor society at IAF and excepted at her new school. My grandsons algebra teacher ask him what school he tranfer from because who ever his teacher was did a good job and that if he saw them again she said to tell them thanks. That teacher would be Mr. Hermon , forgive me if I mispelt the name.thank you I A F keep doing an outstanding job.

I have three grandchildren attending IAF and we just love it......International Academy of Flint is an excellent school for those who are serious about their education.

School was OK .... depends on if your child's a good tester. Every week they have a test..My child did ok here. However ....did much better last year!

Here at International Academy of Flint, it teaches you the better roles of learning. Even though it may seem difficult with all these classwork and homework, you'll soon get use the environment. I believe you can make a fresh start at this great school and learn something that no other school has to offer. Once you make a change at International Academy of Flint, you'll soon notivce that you'll be a step ahead into college.

i strongly dislike this school. they have to take every single day of the week. they are to hard on the students , their uniform policy is redicolous. they dont have many activities nor sports. the school dont really teach you , it teaches you how take test and thats about it. the school isent what they make it out to be

Last modified International Academy of Flint (K-12) is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.