Public charter
Flint, MI

Linden Charter Academy 1

Posted February 08, 2014
Too mant good teachers are leaving. What are you doing to your staff? 3 teachers so far this year is not acceptable. All the staff changes in the middle of the year is not good for our kids!

Linden Charter Academy 4

Posted August 22, 2013
i love this school for my son PHILLIP ANDERSON.So now he back to school for his feature.

Posted October 14, 2010
The teachers at Linden Charter Academy care about their students. They spend time working with students so every student will be successful.

Linden Charter Academy 0

Posted October 13, 2010
My oldest son attended Linden Charter and now my youngest son goes there also.

Linden Charter Academy 0

Posted September 06, 2009
I think Linden Charter Academy is not that great of a school. My 2 kids went there for 3 years and i wasnt impressed. I had to get them out of there as soon as possible. That school is too strict and they go overboard with every little thing. And the teachers there need anger management and therapy.

Posted March 23, 2008

Posted February 26, 2007
Everyone, this is my note as a parent of three children that attend Linden Charter Academy. I'm very pleased with the entire staff at this school. From the individuals in the office that greet the parents to the teachers that my children are fortunate to have. I should have put my children in this school from the very start. The LCA have made a major change in my children's learning capabilities, and learning skills. I wish for all to know, this is a wonderful school for a child/children to attend.

Linden Charter Academy 4

Posted September 13, 2006
My child has been attending for four years and another for two anytime I have had issues with anything that went on, I was listened to and I did see results instantly. they have had four different principles within this time spand and I liked Mr. Flenory, but Mrs. Caine-Smith is by far the most involved principle I have seen so many changes in every area from the attituds of the staff, academics, to the look of the school I believe she really cares for the students and enjoys her job I hope that this school continues to be a positive, and reserved environment for my children now and in the years to come

Linden Charter Academy 1

Posted May 31, 2005
My Child has been attending Linden for 5yrs I think that there is entirly to much favortism. I also know that I am not the only parent that feels this way because I am writing as a voice for alot of parents. My child has been a straight 'A' student since the 4th grade. I feel that the academics are quite poor because linden is focused on discipline which is not a bad thing, but there is a such thing as overboard. The principal has no leadership skills, so how are children supposed to grow.

Posted April 28, 2004
This is my son's second year at Linden. He is now in the 2nd grade. He's excelling very well. He was reading in grade K. The school does stress morals and repect which is needed in our school systems. The behavior/ homework sheet comes home everyday in their folder.It allow parents to know what's going on daily. I hope the school will exspan to grade 12 by the year 2012. I want my son to remain there as long as it doesn't change for the worst.

Linden Charter Academy
3244 North Linden Road, Flint, MI  48504
Last modified Linden Charter Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Linden Charter Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top