Bad
Good

Too mant good teachers are leaving. What are you doing to your staff? 3 teachers so far this year is not acceptable. All the staff changes in the middle of the year is not good for our kids!

i love this school for my son PHILLIP ANDERSON.So now he back to school for his feature.

The teachers at Linden Charter Academy care about their students. They spend time working with students so every student will be successful.

My oldest son attended Linden Charter and now my youngest son goes there also.

I think Linden Charter Academy is not that great of a school. My 2 kids went there for 3 years and i wasnt impressed. I had to get them out of there as soon as possible. That school is too strict and they go overboard with every little thing. And the teachers there need anger management and therapy.

Everyone, this is my note as a parent of three children that attend Linden Charter Academy. I'm very pleased with the entire staff at this school. From the individuals in the office that greet the parents to the teachers that my children are fortunate to have. I should have put my children in this school from the very start. The LCA have made a major change in my children's learning capabilities, and learning skills. I wish for all to know, this is a wonderful school for a child/children to attend.

Last modified Linden Charter Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.