Posted June 28, 2012
my children been attending Hamady since 2001 my oldest graduated from there in 2008 it started out as a great school but now I'm so sick of Ms. Lester she is very unprofessional she picks on kids she don't like I don't know why or how she became a princple so I will be taking my kids and running from there this year

Posted May 14, 2010
Westwood Heights School District is failing their students. There are no extra-cirriculum programs for student to be involved in only the typical sports. There isn't a set standard cirriculum, and the staff is just out for themselves. There isn't hardly any parental involvement. There are only 3 parents in the PTO at the Elementary with over 500 students. There isn't a PTO at the middle and high school level. Children are arrested at the hgih school at least every 3 to 4 months. There isn't postive behavior reinforcement at all. Everyone that currently works there should be fired.

Hamady Community High School 4

Posted April 22, 2010
I am hugely proud of how far this district and this school building, in particular, has come this school year (09-10). The students are much better behaved, there are more extra-curriculuar activities, and the administration has been diligent about creating a healthy climate. Still room to grow but I am a very happy Hawk parent!

Posted January 03, 2010
As a parent of two high school students at Hamady the morning drop off is very organized this year. Now we need to work on the pick up. Drivers please follow directions.

Posted October 05, 2009
Hamady High School has no leadership in their principal and assistant principal positions. There are no extracurriclar activities for students who are not involved in sports. The administrative staff at this school does not care about these children at all.

Posted April 24, 2009
I do not like this school at all. Some of the teachers are great but that is the only good thing I will say about this school. I do not feel that this district cares about the children just the politics. The principal is very good this year but they are getting rid of her next year and I do not feel that it is a wise decision. I will move my daughter out of there next year. Too many changes take place without a thought to the students.

Posted January 15, 2009

Posted May 21, 2008
i am s student at hamady and when i first got here i dislike this school. they have us in uniforms and they dont inforce it, they let alot of stuff slide, they pick on certain people.

Hamady Community High School 5

Posted January 23, 2008

Hamady Community High School 5

Posted October 24, 2006
- a former student

Hamady Community High School
3223 West Carpenter Road, Flint, MI  48504
Last modified Hamady Community High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hamady Community High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top