PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted February 17, 2016
I send all three of my children to St. Pius X and cannot think of a better school. Not only are each and every teacher highly qualified, but they go out of their way to help their students. My children, husband, and I are so glad that we made the decision to invest in a Catholic Education, but especially one at St. Pius X.

Posted May 10, 2014
Wonderful education and staff. Amazing leadership. There is a great sense of community in the school.

St Pius X School 1

Posted September 20, 2013
I advise you not to join this school! The principal discriminates against anyone who does not believe or think the way he does. The staff is very unprofessional, they don't listen to children's problems. This school provides no help for students in need. I have heard many countless concered parents tell me that their kids have been shown inappropriate videos by the principal. I have decided to pull my child from this school. I pray that you take my advice in not joining this school.

Posted March 01, 2013
Truly caring teachers. Strong consideration for the needs of each family. Clear and active teachings of our Catholic faith. If you're expecting an excellent education in a moral, faith-filled environment, this school is for you! If you're expecting the perfect school and for everything to go your way, no school is for you.

St Pius X School 1

Posted August 29, 2012
We attended this school briefly based on the glowing reviews here. We left shortly after attending. The Administration and Teachers were both dishonest and argumentative with us when questioning their actions. If you have children attending this school, I would recommend that you pay close attention to their activities. Look beyond the Sales Pitch. There are better choices for Catholic Families near by.

Posted October 12, 2010
This school is such a caring and wonderful school that makes the students a priority and helps them to become good citizens.

St Pius X School 4

Posted August 26, 2009
This school has a great community atmosphere. There are strengths and weaknesses academically by teacher and grade, which are accentuated by there being only one class for each grade. Also, the make-up of each class can set the tone for your child's school experience. We enrolled our child in kindergarten and moved at the end of the year. The make-up of the classroom was very active and the teacher was kind but in the new school we attended, we found that our child was behind the other children in basic skills. I think that the staff is caring and takes a personal interest in each child. It did appear, from conversations with other parents, that discipline in the upper grades especially, tended to be more punitive than based on preventative positve reinforcement. The principal is enthusiastic, approachable and will work to address individual problems.

Posted May 20, 2009
This is a wonderful school where there is a family atmosphere. The teachers truly care about the students and help them to succeed no matter their learning level. Teachers have high expectations, and the students are challenged and engaged in their learning. I also like the way that the Catholic faith is emphasized throughout the curriculum and day.

Posted December 01, 2008
Great school with Awsome teachers. The only school I would send my children to.

Posted September 20, 2008
We are more than happy with St Pius X. Our son is challenged, he is happy and he loves his teachers. It's important to us too, that he is learning daily not only about how to practice his faith, but about how to be a good person, how to treat others with respect and kindness. That's the kind of education we want for our son, because nothing means more to us than his future.

G3139 Hogarth Ave Ste 1, Flint, MI  48532