PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

The school does not tolerate any bullying and we've had great success here.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

The school support many different learning styles and abilities.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

Mr. RJ Kaplan is one of the best principles our students have ever had. He is caring and yet has high expectations for the way children are supposed to conduct themselves.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The other day I saw my young boy open the door for a young lady. Some of the intangibles like going to mass and being able to talk freely about your faith is something you can't put a price tag on.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers at this school are highly effective and really care about the student as a person and want them to be successful.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

The children are expected to do their homework and turn it in on time.

This is an outstanding School! The academics are excellent. Mr. Kaplan is one of the best Catholic school principals in the area. The teachers are very caring. The children throughout the school are taught to be polite, honest and above all uphold good Christian values. As a parent who's had children here for four years, I highly recommend the school. I grew up in Brighton and live in the city of Flint and we couldn't be happier with the neighborhood and schools.

I send all three of my children to St. Pius X and cannot think of a better school. Not only are each and every teacher highly qualified, but they go out of their way to help their students. My children, husband, and I are so glad that we made the decision to invest in a Catholic Education, but especially one at St. Pius X.

Wonderful education and staff. Amazing leadership. There is a great sense of community in the school.

I advise you not to join this school! The principal discriminates against anyone who does not believe or think the way he does. The staff is very unprofessional, they don't listen to children's problems. This school provides no help for students in need. I have heard many countless concered parents tell me that their kids have been shown inappropriate videos by the principal. I have decided to pull my child from this school. I pray that you take my advice in not joining this school.

Last modified St Pius X School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8