Flint, MI
Before care: Yes

Posted April 12, 2012
This school is the best school in the area, they have worked so well with my autistic son. They are patient, caring, work hand and hand with the parents, and instill great morals in the children. The Principal and Kindergarten teach along with the office staff are top in my books. Keep up the great work.

Holy Rosary Catholic School 4

Posted April 27, 2010
small class sizes, teachers that care,parent participation,teaches respect,integrity,& morals.

Posted October 03, 2009
Holy Rosary Catholic School is a fantastic school. The principal is 1st rate. The teachers are 1st rate. This school was suppose to close and the teachers and parents sent a message to the Diocese of Lansing that was totally unexceptible. They have worked hard.

Posted March 15, 2009
it's the greatest school in the world to my kids I recomend srending your children there!

Posted January 20, 2009
This is an excellent school where everyone is part of the family. The class sizes are great and there is wonderful parent involvement. I couldn't ask for anything more. Not only are my children learning the fundamentals of their education, they are also learning integrity, honesty, and compassion. The entire staff is wonderful. I would recommend this school to everyone.

Holy Rosary Catholic School 4

Posted November 07, 2008
I have 3 children, all are at, or have attended Holy Rosary Catholic School. My oldest is now in High School, 9th grade, and was well prepared for the challenges he met. I have a 7th grader, and a 2nd grader still at Rosary. I cannot even tell you how happy I am with this school, the class sizes are GREAT. Lots of individual attention, if needed. If my child falls behind she is not lost in the masses. A great place for involved parents ! Sports opportunities, small enough, so everyone gets to play. Good dress code, hot lunches, drama, & gym. A well rounded, AFFORDABLE education. Well worth my money, & my time.

Posted May 04, 2005
This is a school where you want to have your child go. If you live in Davison, Flint, Genesee, Burton, anywhere, bring your children here to experience the way school should be. Excellent teachers, quality education with a moral base, and parents that want the same for their children as you, the best.

Posted March 08, 2005
Holy Rosary is a great school where everyone feels at home - a part of a big family that looks out for each other and cares for each other. The teachers are great with the kids and give them a lot of individual attention. Parents are very ivolved with the school and their presence is definately felt in the environment. Even my youngest who is not ready for school yet feels at home there and can't wait to start. I would recommend it to everyone.

Posted January 09, 2005
Its a great school, we don`t worry about the quality of education because its alway top notch. just like the teachers.

Posted October 28, 2004
This is a great school. I never had the luxury to go to a private school. My daughter is 6 and had 14 classmates. Even so I think the kids are a little rowdy.

Holy Rosary Catholic School
5191 Richfield Rd, Flint, MI  48506
Last modified Holy Rosary Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Holy Rosary Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top