Richfield Public School Academy 2

Posted July 17, 2014
My kids have been in this school for 4 years, it was a MUCH better school in the past. I feel my kids are not learning as much as they need to. Some teachers are amazing! Others are a joke!! They have a lot of activities for parents and children to attend. If your child struggles you don't want them here!! Unless you want an easy way out of having to deal with their struggles. They do go above and beyond for families with transportation and ect. There is not one on one student and teacher time!! The Pre-school program is TRULY AMAZING!! This school is not all bad, but its not all good either.

Richfield Public School Academy 4

Posted April 14, 2014
the over all of this school is good! but if your child is having a hard time or needs extra help after school tutoring go else where

Posted September 11, 2013
Excellent school, teachers are awesome, everyone is involved. No after sports team but they are big on academics. I rather send my child to a school that focuses on EDUCATION instead of SPORTS.

Posted January 31, 2013
My children attend this school currently, I am happy with the education the teachers provide, but the administration there is a joke. They promised from the first day of school that they were going to upgrade to a new building. Thus far nothing, they blame it on the state...Also the end of the day is hectic to say the least, parents line up all up and down the hallway, parents have to wait on the main rd for a chance to pull in to even pick their kids up, it's insane. I had a complaint about one of the school social workers and tried to file a complaint, I followed the chain of command, called the principal with my concerns and never even got a courtesy call back regarding my issue! Another factor for families to consider is the early release days every other Wednesday. For parents that work, it's very difficult to say the least. I will be putting my kids in another school immediately. I would recommend to go in and see how inefficient it is for yourself, then you can make the best decision for your family.

Posted June 04, 2012
this school allows bulling of mentally handicapped. my son gos to this school is constantly teased and beat upon by other students and when he trys to defend himself hes the one that's gets in trouble.

Posted January 18, 2011
Mrs. Hoover is an awesome consular!! The school it self is safe,respectful and ready to LEARN!!!

Posted August 10, 2010
This school is a wonderful, safe environment. The standards of excellence are high and students are deeply cared about. The staff at this school are very caring and talented. They have school-based mentoring programs for struggling students and many other academic interventions!! The administration will do whatever it takes to provide an excellent learning environment. I LOVE this school.

Posted December 12, 2009

Posted December 06, 2009
I love this school!! They give my child a lot of one on one that he needs. They do not give up on your child if they struggle in a subject. They work even harder until they get it. Thank you 2nd grade kalidoscope reading!!! My son struggled a little bit but now he is doing wonderful. He loves school.

Posted July 02, 2009

Richfield Public School Academy
3807 North Center Road, Flint, MI  48506
Last modified Richfield Public School Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 3-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Richfield Public School Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top