Bad
Good

I can not say enough good things about my child's experience at this school. My child is in the North House and these teachers go out of their way to keep things safe, orderly, and educational. I was very scared for my child to transition to the MS as I had heard many disturbing things that supposedly go on there. I can only speak for my experience but I love this school and the teachers that my child has. My child is not an angel by any means, but he is treated with respect and dignity. When he does wrong he is corrected, I am contacted, and the next day is a fresh start. When he excels he is praised. The teachers are wonderful. I would recommend this school and specifically North House. If the teachers of North House represent this staff you would be fortunate to have your child educated there.

I think this school is a good school. My daughter just finished 6th grade and we are looking forward to her starting 7th grade next week. All of the 6th grade teachers were very nice and helpful. And as far as the hole not being safe that's not true. every time I had to go up to the school to get my daughter cause she was not feeling well or she had a dr app. I always had to be buzzed in and then I had to sign in.. So the school IS VERY SAFE!!!!!!!!

I think that the teachers and staff are doing a great job with the student body. More parent involvement would help.

LISTEN UP PEOPLE!!! THIS SCHOOL WAS THE BEST SCHOOL EVER!!! EVERYONE WAS SUPPORTIVE And HELPFUL TO MY CHILD AND THATS WHY SHE HAD ALL A'S BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS HELPFUL And SUPPORTIVE....... I DONT GET WHY ITS GETTING SO MUCH HATE WHEN ITS AN AMAZING SCHOOL AND ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE HAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THERE BRAIN..... BY THE WAY I SENT MY CHILD TO JUST ABOUT EVERY DISTRICT IN GENESEE COUNTY ANDCARMSN AINSWORTH WAS THE BEST!!

This school is amazing it had helped my kids so much when we first came from Yemen they didn't know a single word now they know much much much more than me and most of the students in the school I really recommend this school to anyone

THIS SCHOOL IS THE BEST!No matter what other parents say everything there is great IT IS THE BEST SCHOOL FOR YOUR CHILDREN!

This school was amazing..... the Carman Ainsworth school district is the nest place for your children to be.raised. I'm so annoyed with people who complain about the district... I wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else!

I have found that Carman-Ainsworth Middle School has helped my child become a responsible adult. The teachers have placed a high level of responsibility on the children, so in turn, it has carried over at home. Thank you! The teachers have been supportive and helpful when it comes to getting support for my child.

My daughter has always had great teachers. She has been on the honor roll since she began middle school. She feels safe at school and the principal does a great job making sure that the students are safe and they are learning. My daughter is on the school swim team and loves it. I believe that Carman-Ainsworth middle school is a great school where the students learn and have a good time in their school. I rate this school a 5. Mother of 8th grader

This is a great school I went there my hole life and know my three boys go there and I love the school and all they stand for.

Last modified Carman-Ainsworth Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.