Flint, MI
Students enrolled: 1,116

Posted August 27, 2014
I think this school is a good school. My daughter just finished 6th grade and we are looking forward to her starting 7th grade next week. All of the 6th grade teachers were very nice and helpful. And as far as the hole not being safe that's not true. every time I had to go up to the school to get my daughter cause she was not feeling well or she had a dr app. I always had to be buzzed in and then I had to sign in.. So the school IS VERY SAFE!!!!!!!!

Posted April 17, 2014
I think that the teachers and staff are doing a great job with the student body. More parent involvement would help.

Posted February 03, 2014
LISTEN UP PEOPLE!!! THIS SCHOOL WAS THE BEST SCHOOL EVER!!! EVERYONE WAS SUPPORTIVE And HELPFUL TO MY CHILD AND THATS WHY SHE HAD ALL A'S BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS HELPFUL And SUPPORTIVE....... I DONT GET WHY ITS GETTING SO MUCH HATE WHEN ITS AN AMAZING SCHOOL AND ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE HAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THERE BRAIN..... BY THE WAY I SENT MY CHILD TO JUST ABOUT EVERY DISTRICT IN GENESEE COUNTY ANDCARMSN AINSWORTH WAS THE BEST!!

Posted August 18, 2013
This school is amazing it had helped my kids so much when we first came from Yemen they didn't know a single word now they know much much much more than me and most of the students in the school I really recommend this school to anyone

Posted June 29, 2011
This school was amazing..... the Carman Ainsworth school district is the nest place for your children to be.raised. I'm so annoyed with people who complain about the district... I wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else!

Posted May 03, 2010

Carman-Ainsworth Middle School 4

Posted January 24, 2010
I have found that Carman-Ainsworth Middle School has helped my child become a responsible adult. The teachers have placed a high level of responsibility on the children, so in turn, it has carried over at home. Thank you! The teachers have been supportive and helpful when it comes to getting support for my child.

Posted January 23, 2010
My daughter has always had great teachers. She has been on the honor roll since she began middle school. She feels safe at school and the principal does a great job making sure that the students are safe and they are learning. My daughter is on the school swim team and loves it. I believe that Carman-Ainsworth middle school is a great school where the students learn and have a good time in their school. I rate this school a 5. Mother of 8th grader

Carman-Ainsworth Middle School 0

Posted October 26, 2009
This is a great school I went there my hole life and know my three boys go there and I love the school and all they stand for.

Carman-Ainsworth Middle School 1

Posted October 21, 2009
We have two children in the Carman District. Both students are honor roll students with no disciplinary problems. We are very disapointed with the middle school staff and teachers. Parents are unwelcome, teachers are not helpful, students are unsafe. We will have to look at other schools for a quality education for our children. If you want to see for yourself, visit the school or call and try to speak with anyone.

Carman-Ainsworth Middle School
1409 West Maple Avenue, Flint, MI  48507
Last modified Carman-Ainsworth Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carman-Ainsworth Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top