Flint, MI

Randels Elementary School 4

Posted February 24, 2014
My daughter has been going to Randels since Kindergarten. She's in the third grade now and I love the school and teachers. The teachers are very involved and encourage parent involvement. My daughter loves Randels. She is very happy and proud to be a Randels student.

Randels Elementary School 5

Posted February 21, 2010
My son has been attending this school since Kindegarten. It was difficult for him adjusting to school, but the school has been wonderful with getting him where he needs to be as far as behavior and academically. The staff is great! He is now in 2nd grade and I must give many cudos to Mrs. Morgan who has been the best teacher yet in regards to keeping the lines of communication open and being creative with helping him learn on his level.

Randels Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
They went above and beyond to give my daughter an excellent education!

Randels Elementary School 0

Posted April 10, 2008
Randels Elementary is GREAT school...I have three children and Randels. The entire staff cares about children. The open door policy with the principle and staff makes this school the success it is!

Randels Elementary School 4

Posted January 31, 2007
After homeschooling my children for a number of years my husband and I made the difficult decision to put them back in school. We chose Randels elementary and we're very pleased. The teachers and administrative staff are wonderful and my children are receiving a quality education. I really like the diverse ethnic make-up of the school population.

Randels Elementary School 5

Posted March 20, 2006
- a staff

Randels Elementary School
6022 Brobeck Street, Flint, MI  48532
Last modified Randels Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Randels Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top