Flint, MI
Students enrolled: 1,359

Carman-Ainsworth High School 4

Posted August 28, 2011
My daughter is an A B student because of the help she gets from the teachers. She had only had 3 teachers that I didn't like since Kindergarden and she is going into 10th grade. Carman also provides alot of resorces for the kids to use. My daughter also knows how important school is so she does study but she does need the help of the teachers. the only fault I find is they need more control in the class room. I also think they need to find another way to teach reading. My daughter has aways had problem with reading and I don't think she got what she needed in the reading part. The district has alot of students needing help with reading, other than that I feel Carman is a great school.

Carman-Ainsworth High School 4

Posted June 29, 2010
Carman Ainsworth High School is a good school but not great. The in class behavioral issues are increasing which gives teachers less time to teach since they have to spend so much time managing the classroom. One good thing about Carman is the ethnic and racial diversity.

Carman-Ainsworth High School 1

Posted April 20, 2010

Posted April 13, 2010
Good school but i feel the students are not competitive

Carman-Ainsworth High School 3

Posted May 26, 2009
Sometimes they are strict, but they teach a lesson once in a while and you will never forget it

Posted May 19, 2009
wonderful school. My child has every resource available at her fingertips. Carman Ainsworth is known for its overflowing support from its parents as well as its community support. We are not a wealthy family, however my child has a priceless education that may not have been available to her in other districts.Very strong sports programs, no dress codes, and no bullying and fighting. Its wonderful.

Carman-Ainsworth High School 5

Posted January 08, 2009
CA provides a very unique experience for students. It is unique for a school, but much more similar to the real world than any other school I have seen. I am a former student and current employee. I am very proud to say that. The different groups of students get a long very well and interact like students in any other school. I think CA prepares students for the real world better than anything else could. The staff is excellent, the curriculum is as diverse as the student body, and the facilities, especially in the Flint area, are second to none. Do not hesitate to send your child to CA, it is the best school around.

Carman-Ainsworth High School 1

Posted December 18, 2008

Posted May 08, 2008
I am a junior at CA and I have been attending since 8th grade. My opion on the school itself and classes offered are great, but the staff on the other hand are very hard to deal with. They aren't exactly fair when it comes to certain situations and it becomes very annoying at times.

Carman-Ainsworth High School 5

Posted February 06, 2008

Carman-Ainsworth High School
1300 North Linden Road, Flint, MI  48532
Last modified Carman-Ainsworth High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12
Carman-Ainsworth High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top