1-6 & Ungraded
Flushing, MI
Before care: Yes

Posted January 18, 2014
Love this school! Clean, caring, and make learning fun in a safe environment! Could not be happier!

Posted October 24, 2013
I completely disagree about the statement about the staff not caring. In my experience they are wonderful and very sensitive to bullying, and are quick to address it, in the extremely rare occasion it has happened. There are after school programs, community events, and just so many cool things for the kids to be involved in, my husband went there over 20 years ago and had the same great experiences. I am excited for the opportunity my daughter has to go to this school, it is great, and the more you are involved in what they have to offer the better it will be.

Central Elementary School 1

Posted May 03, 2013
My daugher only went here one year because the teachers and principal didn't care about her and did nothing to inform me of any potential problems. We had to teach her self defense because nothing was done to bullies. She went to other schools with out problems. Beware!

Central Elementary School 0

Posted October 05, 2009
The teachers and staff are wonderful. They really care about the students.

Posted October 05, 2009
Central is a clean, safe school that has wonderful teachers and makes me proud of my daughters accomplishments.

Posted September 20, 2008
Central Elementary is head and shoulders above the rest! Three of our children have been through the grades, and two currently attend.

Central Elementary School 4

Posted September 11, 2007

Posted July 20, 2006
I have two students at Central. The teachers GENUINELY care for their educational growth as well as their emotional well being. The parent teacher communication is wonderful. We have a child with ADHD and the programs here are one of a kind. The principal is OUTSTANDING. This is truely a great school.

Posted January 10, 2006
Central Elementary is a wonderful school. I feel my children are safe, well cared for, and are educationally challenged. I feel the teachers really and truely care about their students and go out of their way to show their kindness. I feel that Central is a community school. Everyone is involved and parents are always welcome in the classrooms.

Posted February 19, 2005

Central Elementary School
525 Coutant St, Flushing, MI  48433
(810) 591-1901
Last modified Central Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top