Bad
Good

I graduated in 1984, and the education I received at FHS lead me to be extremely successful and that is because I had an amazing foundation for my education .

I graduated from FHS in 2001 and I can say that my educaction was top notch. They prepared me well for college!

I graduated from FHS in 2005 and I can honestly say my 4 years of High School here gave me the preparedness I needed for college. I go to MSU and I use the skills that were taught to me at FHS every minute that I'm in class. The teachers are caring, understanding, and want to help each student do the best they can. They also have a great sports program offering a wide variety of seasonal sports. The choir and band programs are the best in Genesee county. The art program is top notch too. FHS does an exceptional job of including the parents to work towards a better learning environment. I wasn't the most popular kid in school but everyone was polite and respectful to one another. I got what I needed for my future and then some.

Last modified Flushing High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.