Posted August 11, 2012
great school very nice teacher and a great principal and my daughter love this school she will miss them alot she will be in 7th grade she was sad to go but she very happy she said it was better then ny school

Posted November 02, 2009

Springview Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
The staff and PTO are great!!!!!

Springview Elementary School 0

Posted October 21, 2008
our family moved from another school district. We have found Springview to be excellent in all ways. The teachers are friendly and helpful to the students. The principal is amazing (she knows every child's name). Everything about this school is unbeleivably amazing. I love Springview and everyone should remember that the school can only be better with parent involvement.

Posted October 03, 2006
Springview has changed a lot in the past year! The changes are all wonderful. Springview is well on it's way to becoming the best school in the district! I hope to see more parents get involved in any way they can. It's disappointing to see the low turnout at PTO meetings, where only a few parents seem interested in becoming part of the many committees and activities.

Posted May 14, 2006

Springview Elementary School 4

Posted January 24, 2005
Springview is an outstanding elementary school. The teachers work hard to ensure that all students have an equal chance to be successful. When our son switched to Springview, he was welcomed immediately. His attitude towards school improved, and we are pleased with the positive, polite friends he has made. Springview maintains high academic standards, and provides a caring atmosphere in which to achieve. Springview parents are friendly, outgoing and very involved; they provide many extracurricular opportunities for the student body.

Springview Elementary School 4

Posted February 06, 2004

Posted January 27, 2004
Springview is a wonderful school. I have lots of fun every day and I hope my kids will, too. The teachers are nice, and the principal leadership is wonderful. Our school has many many different extracirrucular activities and I liked a lot of them. My school has very good safety and discipline, and the overall quality of my school is absolutely, positively, outstanding.

Springview Elementary School
1233 Springview Drive, Flushing, MI  48433
Last modified Springview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Springview Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top