PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

The staff is awesome! I am very impressed with the level of education that my children our receiving and how warm and caring the staff are. Also, I am so impressed with how the "big kids" help the "little kids" out. I have never seen such respectful students!

It's an amazing school...what's more amazing is the negative comment left about our principal - most likely by an angry parent that left our school last year because she didn't get her way. Too bad people like that continue to spread such negativity.

Did not realize how bad this school was until after my kids were out of there, they said after one month at a new school, "everyone is really nice here and happy". That is not an environment I would want my students to learn in. Also I agree with several other parents. If the principal thinks your a society "somebody" (in FLINT???), then you have preferential treatment and no trouble. If your darker complected, look out. I had the feeling that Flushing was trying to be something they really are not. If you notice, many homes in this community were repossessed during the tough times. More people here are living beyond their means than any other community in the area. According to a Citizens bank report many years ago that was shared, Mt Morris had more money in the bank per capita than any other outlying community. Sometimes looks are deceiving.....They think they have something....Maybe they should try getting out of Michigan for a minute.

Our three sons went all the way through St. Robert School and did very well. All have excellent jobs, loving families and they still attend church. What more could a parent ask. The friends they made are friends for life. The foundation that St. Robert offers students gives them an excellent start to life. Involved parents see firsthand the caring and loving atmosphere. Teachers are devoted to their career because they do not work for just a paycheck. Check out the school and see for yourself.

If a child needs support, it ends up being the child is failing and troubled. The principal does not deal with any issues. We went to the office for one thing and we were considered problematic. I am not sure what the criteria is to be considered one of the "IN" crowd, but possibly it would be your income. What they preach is not what the school is portraying to the students. I would not recommend this school to anyone and almost would recommend running the other way.

Very high learning scores with a staff who cares and a Christian environment that creates great young adults. St. Roberts students always mature to be the top of their class in high school, college and at whatever they put their mind to. Mine did. Yours will too!

It is a great place for your kids to start their education.

Great safe, caring environment with incredible teachers and happy atmosphere. No worries with this school!

My children all learned to write, a skill that isn't considered important anymore. Good math, good science, many atheletic options based in good sportsmanship. Hot lunch is quality with a great salad bar. Church every week. priced fairly.

I was a student at St Roberts and I am now in high school. I have been confronted with difficult social choices in my junior year and my faith lessons and mentors at St Roberts have been a continuing source of guidance even after I graduated from St Roberts. I am always welcome there!

Last modified St Robert Bellarmine Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8