K
Flushing, MI

Flushing Early Childhood Center 4

Posted March 02, 2015
My son is currently enrolled in preschool at the ECC that is primarily for children with IEPs. I am confident he is getting the support he needs to prepare him to integrate in a regular Kindergarten classroom next year. He enjoys going to school and has thrived in this classroom. I only wish that there was more communication on what they do in class and how he is doing, since I got spoiled with his previous preschools (through the GISD) providing daily information. His bus drivers and assistants are wonderful and I appreciate knowing he is safe both at school and while he's being transported to and from school.

Posted February 24, 2014
Great School, Great Staff, Great Administration. I am proud to say my daughter attends ECC for Kindergarten. I'm confident that she will have the proper foundation required to be successful thoughout her academic career. Love Mrs. Miles

Posted September 14, 2009
This school is truly the best. The principal is the most loving caring woman I have ever met. Every child lucky enough to attend is getting the BEST start to their education we as parents could possibly hope for.

Posted October 21, 2008
This program helps define the community we live in. Dedicated professional teachers with a mindful eye on the future of our town, our state, our country, but most-of-all, our children.

Posted May 07, 2008
The principal is totally engaged with these young children, the teachers are fantastic, and the parent involvement is very strong. My daughter loves this school!

Flushing Early Childhood Center
409 Chamberlain Street, Flushing, MI  48433
Last modified Flushing Early Childhood Center is a Public school that serves grade K
Flushing Early Childhood Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top