Posted June 21, 2010
I'm a graduate from Fowlerville. My parents graduated from Fowlerville. My family has been involved in almost every part of this school district's activities. I can not say enough great things about Fowlerville School District. Fantastic teachers, principals and superintendent are top notch. Everyone is very approachable and care about each child. Not to mention team sports are coached to be great students then athletes. With a new school built, there are excellent resources here for every kid! Thank You, Fowlerville!

Posted May 26, 2009
the principle and teachers are all awesome and really care for each student

Posted January 23, 2007
We moved to Fowlerville 2 years ago. I am so happy with the growth that I have seen in my child. The community has embraced us and I have never seen her have so many friends in a school before. They are very accepting of one another. The teachers are very interested in the kids and helping them achieve success in there academics. I am more than pleased with the choice we made to move to the Fowlerville district.

Posted May 03, 2005
We moved to Fowlerville almost 4 years ago and I have to say I have been pleased with the schools. I believe that there is great interaction with the principal as well as the assitant principal, and the students. They seem to remember names with no problem and are always talking to the kids. The staff seems very interested in the students as people, and not just numbers in the classroom. The one thing that I'm not happy about is the the honor roll system. When I was in school, there was the all 'A' honor roll and the 'AB' honor roll. At the Junior High it goes by grade point average. Even though my daughter got all A's and B's, because her grade point was just below 3.3, she didn't make the honor roll. I think all A's and B's should be recognized as honors, not the numbers.

Fowlerville Junior High School
7677 Sharpe Road, Fowlerville, MI  48836
Last modified Fowlerville Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fowlerville Junior High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top