Bad
Good

I'm a graduate from Fowlerville. My parents graduated from Fowlerville. My family has been involved in almost every part of this school district's activities. I can not say enough great things about Fowlerville School District. Fantastic teachers, principals and superintendent are top notch. Everyone is very approachable and care about each child. Not to mention team sports are coached to be great students then athletes. With a new school built, there are excellent resources here for every kid! Thank You, Fowlerville!

the principle and teachers are all awesome and really care for each student

We moved to Fowlerville 2 years ago. I am so happy with the growth that I have seen in my child. The community has embraced us and I have never seen her have so many friends in a school before. They are very accepting of one another. The teachers are very interested in the kids and helping them achieve success in there academics. I am more than pleased with the choice we made to move to the Fowlerville district.

Last modified Fowlerville Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.