Posted September 20, 2014
My kids have been in huda school for three years now, and I couldn't be happier!! They are always coming home smiling, and have benefitted so much from the Islamic environment. I can't imagine sending my kids anywhere else. Alhamdillah for Huda School!

Posted August 27, 2014
All 3 of my children go to Huda School and Montessori in Franklin Michigan it is a 5 day Islamic school. This will be the 8th year my children have been going to Huda School. My oldest is graduating 8th grade this year. My children have benefited immensely from the Islamic education as well as the academics. For anyone looking for a high quality Islamic environment with High academic standards Huda school is and has been the school of choice for 25 years. I highly recommend it!

Posted August 26, 2014
I'm so happy with the Islamic and academic growth my children have experienced at Huda School. It's by far the strongest Islamic school in the state, competitive with the excellent districts in our area.

Posted January 21, 2014
My kids have been at this school for 8 years. Best school, well-balanced approach! School offers an excellent athletic program!

Posted January 17, 2014
I love huda school. My daughter is at pre school and I am so happy with her progress and all the teachers are super nice and caring

Huda School and Montessori 3

Posted November 20, 2009
The classrooms are very small and kids seem cramped. Tuition is about 550 month, so hard to send more than one child. - they do offer a small discount and some scholarships for financial hardship. I have had some concern with material taught in the Islamic studies class, that has not been age appropriate for the young children and has caused confusion to my child.

Posted October 20, 2009
The teachers work with each individual student to make sure they achieve their full potential. They *care* about the kids, and the kids love learning with them!

Posted June 21, 2009

Posted April 17, 2009

Huda School and Montessori 4

Posted July 17, 2008

Huda School and Montessori
32220 Franklin Rd, Franklin, MI  48025
Last modified Huda School and Montessori is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Huda School and Montessori Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top