PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

As with any school, we have had issues with a few teachers, but this is more of a rarity. Most teachers are highly qualified & truly care about the students.

As an educator myself, I can truly say that this is a GREAT school. All 5 of my children have attended this school over the course of the last 16 years. Those that have already completed the eighth grade went on to be successful at Detroit Country Day, college (including Ivy League), and even grad school. Those that still attend love it. It was the best thing I could do for my children...giving them security in their religious identity in an environment in which there was strength in numbers, while allowing them to thrive in their American identity...creating strong Muslim Americans. Thank you Huda!!

My kids have been in huda school for three years now, and I couldn't be happier!! They are always coming home smiling, and have benefitted so much from the Islamic environment. I can't imagine sending my kids anywhere else. Alhamdillah for Huda School!

All 3 of my children go to Huda School and Montessori in Franklin Michigan it is a 5 day Islamic school. This will be the 8th year my children have been going to Huda School. My oldest is graduating 8th grade this year. My children have benefited immensely from the Islamic education as well as the academics. For anyone looking for a high quality Islamic environment with High academic standards Huda school is and has been the school of choice for 25 years. I highly recommend it!

I'm so happy with the Islamic and academic growth my children have experienced at Huda School. It's by far the strongest Islamic school in the state, competitive with the excellent districts in our area.

My kids have been at this school for 8 years. Best school, well-balanced approach! School offers an excellent athletic program!

I love huda school. My daughter is at pre school and I am so happy with her progress and all the teachers are super nice and caring

The classrooms are very small and kids seem cramped. Tuition is about 550 month, so hard to send more than one child. - they do offer a small discount and some scholarships for financial hardship. I have had some concern with material taught in the Islamic studies class, that has not been age appropriate for the young children and has caused confusion to my child.

The teachers work with each individual student to make sure they achieve their full potential. They *care* about the kids, and the kids love learning with them!

Last modified Huda School and Montessori is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.