Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

Love this school! Great teachers and PTO Mr Metty the principal is amazing he is very involved.

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

Certain teachers are good, but I'm the whole...majority are horrid, having multiple kids spread through grades gives me a unique perspective.

Amount of homework: Disagree

They compensate for lack of effort in teaching in the classroom, by trying to make the parents due their job, while they teach them social indoctrination.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

A girl bullied my daughter, and Mr. Merry accused her behavior as acceptable because of home conditions. She did not live in district.

Great school with great staff! We are happy with all the learning activities and parent involvement at Eisenhower. The teachers and staff work well together and are kind and caring to the students.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

So far I have been very impressed with all the two teachers my son has had.

Amount of homework: Disagree

I do feel personally that the kids have way too much homework. My son is in first grade, and though he is doing well, I feel that some type of homework every day is excessive.

I really love Ike. We chose this school for school of choice, and it's well worth it. The staff is so involved and attentive to the students. It's my son's second year there and both grades so far have exceeded my expectations. Communications with the teachers is so easy and you can tell they care about each student.

This is my daughter's first year at eisenhower (2nd grade) and overall it seems like a pretty good school.. Her teacher is very involved with students and seems to be passionate about teaching. However I do think the homework they give is a little much. Also the short haired older lady that works in the office is rude. Every time I talk to her she seems to have a bad attitude. The school's crossing guard also has a very bad attitude and likes to yell at everyone and make them feel stupid. They need to get nicer staff to work in an elementary school.

Eisenhower Elementary Fraser Michigan. I am giving Eisenhower elementary a five star because the staff really cares about the students safety and what they learn. Providings Ipads for the students to encourage learning more. Emailing and texting parents to keep them updated with what is going on at the school.

Last modified Eisenhower Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.